CDIH
2006 CDIH Annual Year End Awards -Category#3 Fall From Grace - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 2006 CDIH Annual Year End Awards -Category#3 Fall From Grace (/showthread.php?tid=12443)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- diceisgod - 12-21-2006

It leaves a lot for the imagination, agreed. You have to sit back and realize that someone - who I think it may be fair to say had some intelligence, perhaps above average even -had come to the realization that, my God, I'm nothing but a whore bar maid, an ambitiousless dope smoker, I'm going to die poor and alone! What have I done to my life? What have I done?!! MY PUSSY IS BROKEN, SPOILED, AND FILTHY!!! AHHHHH! *nervous breakdown*

- virgingrrl - 12-21-2006

that clears it up.

- The Jays - 12-21-2006

if you check out the entry history, you can see it all

First entry- "Useless"

Second- "everyone can go fuck them selves especially ken, goatweed, and adolf"

Third- "everyone can go fuck them selves especially ken, goatweed, and adolf

Crx Girl used to love to play NTN, and was frequently "stalked" by Goatweed, until he heart could no longer take the stinging pain her rejection caused him. "

Fourth- "everyone can go fuck them selves especially ken, goatweed, and adolf

The key word is used to you fucking asshole, Goatweed is a fucking total prick and should go fuck himself same goes for you ken and adolf to. "

Fifth- "crx girl is a former member who went insane and completely flipped on everyone."

Sixth- "crx girl is a former member who went insane and completely flipped on everyone. Fuck u all"

Seventh- "crx girl is a former member who went insane and completely flipped on everyone and won't tells the members why on the messageboard.

If you're not gonna post on the board anymore, then please stop using this as the super secret way of bitching out the people you hate, which is apparently all of us. For someone who has allegdly grown up, you are acting like a child, and for no reason. "

Eighth- "better off with out you guys please stop contacting me"

Ninth- " "

Tenth- "take it to the board or leave."

- faceman802 - 12-21-2006

dig is the cliff notes of cdih

edit...jays version gets me a better grade in class though cause he gives examples

- diceisgod - 12-21-2006

I could have probably also mentioned her potential perception that her womb had somehow been defiled. Although I didn't think of it last post, it may very well be pertinent.

- HedCold - 12-21-2006

the tenth one i put and finally locked it

- Gooch - 12-21-2006

crx was just to dumb to be a fall from grace. she was only interesting b/c she had a vagina...and even if that, it was like a patch of old dirt road.

- Galt - 12-21-2006

The Jays Wrote:if you check out the entry history, you can see it all

First entry- "Useless"

Second- "everyone can go fuck them selves especially ken, goatweed, and adolf"

Third- "everyone can go fuck them selves especially ken, goatweed, and adolf

Crx Girl used to love to play NTN, and was frequently "stalked" by Goatweed, until he heart could no longer take the stinging pain her rejection caused him. "

Fourth- "everyone can go fuck them selves especially ken, goatweed, and adolf

The key word is used to you fucking asshole, Goatweed is a fucking total prick and should go fuck himself same goes for you ken and adolf to. "

Fifth- "crx girl is a former member who went insane and completely flipped on everyone."

Sixth- "crx girl is a former member who went insane and completely flipped on everyone. Fuck u all"

Seventh- "crx girl is a former member who went insane and completely flipped on everyone and won't tells the members why on the messageboard.

If you're not gonna post on the board anymore, then please stop using this as the super secret way of bitching out the people you hate, which is apparently all of us. For someone who has allegdly grown up, you are acting like a child, and for no reason. "

Eighth- "better off with out you guys please stop contacting me"

Ninth- " "

Tenth- "take it to the board or leave."

For the record, "useless" was mine.

- diceisgod - 12-21-2006

HedCold needs to improve his baiting skills.

- faceman802 - 12-21-2006

Gooch Wrote:crx was just to dumb to be a fall from grace. she was only interesting b/c she had a vagina...and even if that, it was like a patch of old dirt road.

dragged dirt road or the washboard type that feels like your driving in a washer machine?

- The Jays - 12-21-2006

this is the thread that pissed her off

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.colddayinhell.net/viewtopic.php?p=377777&highlight=#377777">http://forums.colddayinhell.net/viewtop ... ht=#377777</a><!-- m -->

And here's some more from her user wiki entry

1- "Happy to be grown up not like all these fucking assholes here."

2- "She used to be a nice person. "

3- "Got tried of all the fucking me talk especially how ken said he was gonna cum in his hand and slap me in the face, that was way passed the line, I am engaged and grown up unlike you assholes. "

4- "She took a turn for the worse when she started to take the board seriously and thinks because she has a semblance of a life now that no one else does and she's somehow special. "

5- "I have everything going for me now, dont be fucking jealous. "

6- "when I grow up I wanna be a middle aged waitress too! "

7- "who makes about a grand a week and my fiance makes 80,000 asshole "

8- "Hookers can make a grand a week too, whats your point? Plus since when do toy cops make 80k?"

9- "what the fuck asshole he is a real cop who just made a huge bust"

10- "Got tried of all the fucking me talk especially how ken said he was gonna cum in his hand and slap me in the face, that was way passed the line, I am engaged and grown up unlike you assholes."

11- "Its is me just got sick of all the told you guys to stop but you continued, no respect for me."

12- "She should have realized it was a joke, especially considering the time she invested posting & hanging with some people here."

13- "sorry but if i had a wife and kid i would spend time with them you fucking asshole"

14- "I just grew up unlike you guys who are just plain losers"

15- "Cunt"

- virgingrrl - 12-21-2006

so, vagina's = interesting.

got it.

- Gooch - 12-21-2006

virgingrrl Wrote:so, vagina's = interesting.

got it.

VG > CRX

yours is the yellow brick road

- Galt - 12-21-2006

DIG is only posting in this thread so people don't vote for him and his foolish Adolf-esque alias after 6 months of "doo doo" and heroin posts.

- diceisgod - 12-21-2006

The cum hand-face slap comment was especially brilliant. I almost regret voting him worst poster.

- Gooch - 12-21-2006

it sucked but keyser webcock and him getting all huffy b/c of ken's posting really made it an easy vote.

- diceisgod - 12-21-2006

Charles has always been misunderstood.

- HedCold - 12-21-2006

diceisgod Wrote:HedCold needs to improve his baiting skills.
people in the mod forum wanted it so you had to sign up to change the wiki (cause of galts "useless"), and jays was getting annoyed by all the changes by crxgrl and iming me

- The Jays - 12-21-2006

Galt Wrote:DIG is only posting in this thread so people don't vote for him and his foolish Adolf-esque alias after 6 months of "doo doo" and heroin posts.

Charles Manson is no Adolf, and Adolf was certainly no Star Child.

Oh man, Star Child, that was so awful.

- Gooch - 12-21-2006

it was almost Bland