CDIH
2006 CDIH Year End Awards - Category#6- Thread Of The Year - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 2006 CDIH Year End Awards - Category#6- Thread Of The Year (/showthread.php?tid=12459)

Pages: 1 2

- Keyser Soze - 12-24-2006

there was much more consideration and thoughtfulness when arpi was a moderator here. he takes the position very seriously.

- GonzoStyle - 12-24-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:i think all of the awards categories were pretty lame this year. seems like they were thrown together in 5 minutes.

they're the same categories we had last year, jeez get some pussy already.

- Gooch - 12-24-2006

everything else was actually well-done...except for this one. The Random Galt & Gonzo Childhood Memories Thread just isn't up to snuff.

- Arpikarhu - 12-25-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:i think all of the awards categories were pretty lame this year. seems like they were thrown together in 5 minutes.

not the categories, the nominations. seem thin this year. maybe that was just the board this year. stop being such an insecure little bitch. it isnt always about you.
proof that no matter how much weight you lose, you will always think of yourself as a lonely little fat boy.

- Arpikarhu - 12-25-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:there was much more consideration and thoughtfulness when arpi was a moderator here. he takes the position very seriously.

even i cant take that seriously.

- GonzoStyle - 12-25-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

not the categories, the nominations. seem thin this year. maybe that was just the board this year. stop being such an insecure little bitch. it isnt always about you.
proof that no matter how much weight you lose, you will always think of yourself as a lonely little fat boy.

you seem tense.

- Gooch - 12-25-2006

its all that sperm backed up into his sphincter.

- Keyser Soze - 12-25-2006

i think since arpi should take over this whole process next year, its obvious he's more qualified than all of you.

- Galt - 12-25-2006

I don't know about any of you, but I put a lot of stock in Gooch's opinions about the quality of threads.

- Arpikarhu - 12-25-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:i think since arpi should take over this whole process next year, its obvious he's more qualified than all of you.

finally some rational thinking! and from keyser of all people!

you can't argue with the truth

- Arpikarhu - 12-25-2006

so very true. your wisdom is making me rethink my whole ,"keyser is a complete tool", philosophy.

i trust your judgement

- Galt - 12-25-2006

Arpi. You have six days to come up with your own categories and/or nominees.

I think that you would be a better job than the four stooges.

I encourage you to do it and stand behind you fully.

- Arpikarhu - 12-25-2006

Galt Wrote:Arpi. You have six days to come up with your own categories and/or nominees.

I think that you would be a better job than the four stooges.

I encourage you to do it and stand behind you fully.

i may rise to this challenge. 6 days? hmmmm.......

- Galt - 12-25-2006

It would be no challenge.

- Arpikarhu - 12-27-2006

i have a few ready to go. my not really posting during the first half of the year is hindering my attempt to come up with more. still working on it though.