CDIH
Star Wars complaint thread - THE worst thing about them - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Star Wars complaint thread - THE worst thing about them (/showthread.php?tid=12582)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Keyser Soze - 02-14-2007

he makes gooch look like brad pitt

- Bloody Anus - 02-14-2007

Quote:check her out keyser, she's a real life woman as opposed to a face on a monitor. Maybe you'll meet one day but I'm not holding out any hope for you. Once a piece of shit, always a piece of shit
I don't know, that looks an awful lot like a face (attached to a linebacker's body) on a monitor from where I'm sitting. And why do you still own - and have on display - VHS tapes?

- Keyser Soze - 02-14-2007

i think that tv is in the smithsonian

- faceman802 - 02-15-2007

you could have just asked me for a pic instead of stealing it off my myspace page...but then I would expect that out of you buddy. and if I measured my self-worth by what a bunch of message board people thought of me I would probably be crushed by your assessments but alas your opinions mean nothing to me.

oh and now I expect galt to say..."well you responded so you must care" but if I didn't I would be running away with my tail between my legs

- Galt - 02-15-2007

I didn't realize that was you. I thought that was just another random schmoe like the craiglist post that Gooch posted.

My comments are still relevant.

they always are galt, they always are

- diceisgod - 02-15-2007

well this thread got interesting

- Bloody Anus - 02-15-2007

Actually I didn't think that was really you either. I had my suspicions based on the strong animosity perceived in your response. Honestly though, I just assumed when you typed "Maybe you'll meet one day" that you meant to type "Maybe you'll meet one one day". The VHS question (which still stands) was just my way of asking "Is that really faceman?"

BUT, now that that's out of the way, I'm going to need some help here. Should I go with response:

A. So when's the due date?

B. How does your wife feel about you spending so much time at funsnap's place?

C. Do me a favor. Have someone take a picture of you in a Tony Romo jersey and have your wife try snapping you a football. I need a new sig.

D. Mr. Belvedere called, he wants his mustache back.

or

E. This is exactly what you deserve for being older than 16 and having a myspace page.

Make your decisions...now!

- Gooch - 02-15-2007

i find it more interesting that a cocksize joke kneejerked right into a personal attack. Keyser will always go for the personal attack then fence in a thread...

Or Keyser was just looking for an excuse to post that pic of Ron Jeremy.

Congrats Facey. Always remember, you are happier and more fulfilled than he is. Thats what bothers him the most. Their pretty looks or uber wallets still don't pull their self worth from the sewage system.

- Brad

- Black Lazerus - 02-15-2007

the floor model TV makes me very angry

- GonzoStyle - 02-15-2007

My biggest complaint was how much Samuel L. Jackson cried when Anakin cut his arm off. Lucas is obsessed with the cutting off of hands and arms, etc. Anakin, Luke, Dooku, Vader, etc etc all have their arms and hands cut off at some point along with a bunch of others. Yet the only one who cried like a little bitch was the "bad motherfucker", what a sissy.

Ok Ok Ok too many questions here so let me try to answer them one at a time. myspace bulletin style

cell phone on the belt = fashion faux pas.--I've really nowhere else to put it, in pocket and sometimes I can't hear it and if it's on vibrate...well let's not even go into that

As is the moustache---I'm sure my wife would agree, recently trimmed and groomed...sorry no pics taken since

And tucking in the collarless shirt---not my choice, wife thought it looked more neat.

And having a stain on the shirt-not a stain it was a spot on the pic on the shoulder area and the other is a polo-logo....start with the gay jokes...now

And being 50 pounds overweight--I'd think more about 30

And being with a woman who outweighs you.not even going to go there

And the wooden TV stand. parents house...recently bought a 42 inch television

And the Paisley wallpaper, again parents house but it's actually been taken down recently for a paint job that I think looks just as bad

And the lack of an entertainment center which necessitates putting the VCR and DVD player on top of the TV. see wooden tv stand comment

And having a VCR. dvd-vcr combo bought with new television

And just stacking up your DVDs in a pile. taken care of

And having wind chimes inside -mom's kinda tacky

NEXT

bloody

D is just dating yourself, mr belvedere? my god man that was 20 years ago..I'd go with either B or C myself

thank you for your time and attention

- Gooch - 02-15-2007

never explain

i figured the fact you lived in NJ pretty much covered all of it. Wink

It's still better than staten island which is still kind of like being the fastest turtle in the race

- Galt - 02-15-2007

I always love Gooch's Stuart Smalleyisms where he just keeps repeating to himself "the only people who make fun of me do so because they are bitter, unfullfilled, and miserable. But I'm happy. I like my life, and dog-gone it, people like me!"

You just keep repeating that mantra.

- funsnapsdyno - 02-15-2007

Bloody Anus Wrote:B. How does your wife feel about you spending so much time at funsnap's place?
sorry nope not me. My TV set is not from the 70's !

I do have to say though.. as for moustaches, not only did the sexy Burt Reynolds and Tom Selleck have one but Albert Einstein did as well. I think Keyser and Anus are jealous they can't grow one.

- drusilla - 02-15-2007

faceman802 Wrote:NEXT

bloody

D is just dating yourself, mr belvedere? my god man that was 20 years ago..I'd go with either B or C myself

i thought it was actually the only funny comment in the entire thread.

- Goatweed - 02-15-2007

faceman802 Wrote:It's still better than staten island which is still kind of like being the fastest turtle in the race

agreed.

- Gooch - 02-15-2007

Galt Wrote:I always love Gooch's Stuart Smalleyisms where he just keeps repeating to himself "the only people who make fun of me do so because they are bitter, unfullfilled, and miserable. But I'm happy. I like my life, and dog-gone it, people like me!"

You just keep repeating that mantra.

You won't be laughing when he's Senator of Minnesota.