CDIH
It's the 18th of January 2002.... - A gift to God - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: It's the 18th of January 2002.... - A gift to God (/showthread.php?tid=126)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sean Cold - 01-18-2002

Thanks everyone. Man, I am fuckin old now, aren't I? Well, at least Metalfan still has almost 42 years on me so it's not that bad! :bouncer:

- Luna - 01-18-2002

:bouncer: Happy Birthday, Sean! :bouncer: :real good:

- JAYMOHRBUDDY - 01-18-2002

::::Bucket of Aids::::

Theres your present Boss.

- fbd - 01-18-2002

is this one of those "post here or you get banned" thread?and i was told there was no asskissing here...

happy birthday sean

- Arpikarhu - 01-18-2002

Quote:i was told there was no asskissing here...
man, i am in the wrong place.

happy b-day sean

- Metalfan - 01-18-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Thanks everyone. Man, I am fuckin old now, aren't I? Well, at least Metalfan still has almost 42 years on me so it's not that bad! :bouncer:
Gah damn...do ya have to compare me to the Methuzela of the other realm (OAS). Fuck, he has at least 50 years on me dammit!!

Now back into the playpen with you, only this time....don't shove the Lincoln Logs up your ass...sick of hearing you whine about splinters.

- criticslovesnatch - 01-18-2002

Happy birthday sean

or as mavric would say, happy birthday sir. :bouncer:

- pinknips - 01-18-2002

Happy Birthday Sean! I hope you get everything you want. :moonie:

- Grumpy - 01-18-2002

Yo Dawg! Happy days bro.....

I was gonna get you a hooker for your birthday but Metal's mom is out of town for the next 3 weeks. can you wait? I can hook it up yo!

- GonzoStyle - 01-18-2002

Also happy birthday to Daniel Webster. Also did you know on this day in 1996: Michael Jackson's marriage to Lisa Marie Presley ended in divorce after two years.

- Metalfan - 01-18-2002

pinknips Wrote:Happy Birthday Sean! I hope you get everything you want. :moonie:
Didn't he mention something about being ridden like a bull?
:eek:

Grump, stop giving away family secrets....the federales are gonna find the home office if you keep that shit up. Just for that, your commission is cut in half this time.

- pinknips - 01-18-2002

Thanks for that little bit of trivia Gonz. Metal don't make me make you my bitch cause that's all you will ever amount to.

Edited By pinknips on Jan. 18 2002 at 11:53

- DGW - 01-18-2002

Yeah, what everyone else said. Drink much, and get laid....but I see GS was already willing to take care of that part

- Grumpy - 01-18-2002

email me the address for the home office. I lost the map you gave me. I needed something to wipe the puss of my pole after that night with Ladi in the back alley.....

pinknips Wrote:Thanks for that little bit of trivia Gonz.
Any time pinky, does this mean we are friends again?

- Hey Ladi - 01-18-2002

Grumpy Wrote:email me the address for the home office. I lost the map you gave me. I needed something to wipe the puss of my pole after that night with Ladi in the back alley.....
Oh, btw G, that was a bait and switch... Metal's sister did the honors that night. It was her braces that ripped the puss filled blisters on your Needle.

- pinknips - 01-18-2002

Always have been Gonz, how could we not be after all??

pinknips Wrote:Always have been Gonz, how could we not be after all??
I dunno pinkster you haven't spoken to me in a coons age.... who's taking the easy bait for the afrika joke? Come on set up central here.

- Metalfan - 01-18-2002

pinknips Wrote:Metal don't make me make you my bitch cause that's all you will ever amount to.
Hey, if Sean can be VG's bitch....why can't I be yours? Good to see ya around again.

:bouncer:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-18-2002

Happy 87th birthday Sean.