CDIH
What I think of you - my version - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What I think of you - my version (/showthread.php?tid=12723)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: What I think of you - my version - Goatweed - 09-06-2007

lace curtains? what the fuck?

Re: What I think of you - my version - diceisgod - 09-06-2007

FREAK!

Re: What I think of you - my version - The Prodigal Son - 09-06-2007

Definitely Thread of The Year nominee.

The Prodigal Son Wrote:Definitely Thread of The Year nominee.

Yeah just shut the fuck up.

As for the freak comment, that was directed at BA. I just can't get my fucking head around this guy. never could. I can't even fucking tell if what he wrote up there was directed at me or not! In fact, I'd say that there is no Bloody Anus. He is not a genuine poster. He is a fabrication, a goof, a construct, a conspiracy, if you will. Here's the goods & my long-held suspicion: I'd go even so far as saying he's the product of the infamous Sleeper-Galt writing tandem. Who lick this guy's ass with more passion than those two? Those two fuckers created this BA personality, share the username and password, and fuck with him whenever they're bored. Moreover, they do this for the sole purpose of pissing me right the fuck off. If real, I just don't get what you do, the painfully obsurity, the lines & lines of drivel, about nothing. Why you guys gotta piss me off like that? Whether it's what he wrote up there or if it's a pie chart, it doesn't register ova here. Now I know there is no one as verbose, long-winded, and full of shit as me, anywhere. I'm no pro, I admit this and am aware. However, there's content there, there's potential, if I wanted to be, I could be. You or your two cocksuckers, you couldn't. In fact, you'd be better off trying to be fucking ballerinas. I dunno. Maybe it's just me. Maybe there's depth and substance that I can't understand. Anway I'm fed the fuck up with you. Just fuckin die. I purposely avoided you because you show up so irregularly, and you've just read my suspicions of who and what I think you really are. So there, happy?

To be fair, your comments about black pussy were spot on.

Re: What I think of you - my version - drusilla - 09-06-2007

diceisgod Wrote:and Mistress Silera.

on saturday she becomes his wife

Jesus, it's a BDSM ref, tits. Ya know, the submissive male thing, asshole falling out, so on. Put it together now. You use that Secretary pic and you can't follow that? If you're gonna take my stuff and build on it, know what the fuck you're readin'.

OK there. That's the balance I was looking for with you after all those nice I said before.

easy buddy it was a topical newsflash.

but feel better that you got to call me stupid?

Oh, now you're gonna get all bloody on me? Good. At least somebody's getting in the spirit of this fuckin thread.

hawtbox & lush are here randomly. & if it helps your vent, the jays has recently moved in with lush.

i could help esd write board gossip if anyone actually gave a crap about this place.

Their two tits put together are still nothing. I can't be angry with you, sweetheart.

Hey look, "Bloody Anus" is logged on. Do you think it's The Sleeper or Galt that's proof reading their meandering 7 paragraph reply right now?

Re: What I think of you - my version - Bloody Anus - 09-06-2007

1. No, the above comment was directed to the Prodigal Son. He's the one that made a short film about a nigger shoveling snow, remember?

2. We made ONE graph 4 years ago. One. Get over it.

3. Proofread your shit for fuck's sake. obsurity? Obscurity? Absurdity? Obesity?

Oh....Nevermind then, you're ok.

You think dru got wet over the sweetheart comment or do you think she's been railed so many times she needs to sit on a juicer to feel anything? I agree. Wet, nah. Scared & skeeved, probably.

which would make you happier?

Juicer + the muffled yelps and excitement associated with strangling a kitten with your bare hands?

done

Bye, sweetheart