CDIH
Casual Sex? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Casual Sex? (/showthread.php?tid=12816)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Casual Sex? - The Jays - 01-06-2008

thank god, another person besides me and galt acknowledges the lack of grammatical thought put into his posts. I thought I was having a three month long stroke or something

Re: Casual Sex? - diceisgod - 01-06-2008

If Dice didn't live on your block (as I believe you told me once), NONE of this would have happened, you would HATE me, and have hated me from the beginning. I wouldn't be here or have lasted on OA.com. Here is something even more interesting:

I have used your reputation (btw: phony & bullshit...people blow smoke up your ass a lot but I digress...) & your subsequent validation of me (ie. declaration of "liking" DIG) as the vehicle for making my magic.

Did you realize this? It's a real pisser.

Re: Casual Sex? - GonzoStyle - 01-06-2008

yea I realized it, the only reason I liked you at first was the same reason I liked AntsInMyPants. Cause he actually knew who Ike Ibeabuchi was and was a boxing fan, those were pretty rare. Much like our mutual adoration of Dice, which is even more rare. Eventually you mighta grown on me cause you just cant hide genius like yourself. Dice lived in sheepshead bay which is about a 2 minute ride from me, sadly they recently tore down Pips comedy club, which is where Dice did his first ever comedy act Sad I used to see him all the time shopping for his mom in the neighborhood as a kid, it was seeing jesus on a daily basis.

I never bought into the hype of myself, thats why i chose to seclude myself to this board instead of living off the hype on bigger boards like wackbag or rf.net where I coulda had e-celeb status on a grander scale. I cherish the fact you know im full of shit but I am pretty fuckin awesome in person.

They used to give "demerits" in my grade school where your parent had to sign - 3 demerits for various infractions got you detention - which is a one-hour thing after school. Anyway...

You were and are (thoughI don't need you anymore) my virtual demerit forger.

I never thanked you for that. That shouldn't be a surprise though by now.

Thats ok, I was used over and over by much lesser beings on oa.com for cred, at least it went towards a worthy cause in your case.

I'll never fuck you over...not without straight-forward forewarning beforehand and excessive gloating afterward.

I promise.

either way no one besides josh and goat would know, so its cool. I really do have a ridiculous amount of affection for you, I only say this cause no one is here, repeat it and i'll have to strike you down.

Of course you do. If you weren't the sentimental sap you are, I wouldn't be the greatest poster to have ever lived....that moreover turned posting & "being an asshole" into art AND a multimillion dollar enterprise.

I see more nigger broads in your future as I know how to properly "thank" people. Words are tripe. Saying "thank you", don't put no stank on the hang-low...AMIRITE?!

next time im in philly, we will drink and be men, as men do!

Don't kill the bit. At least, 95% of "men-kind" live below the poverty line.

I will remain the DIGnigma forever...ie until they pay me to create my E! Hollywood special. But even then I'll be wearing a cut-out Charles Manson mask.

This ain't Oz and I ain't the Wizard.

dont disappoint me slick, we're drinkin and you better live up to the hype! I can hold up my end.

If you let yourself be disappointed NOW, you can save yourself the bother & grief LATER.

NEVER

Re: Casual Sex? - The Jays - 01-06-2008

I was planning a whole trip where we all go down to Philly and track you down by paying some FBI guy to look up library card records, and then we'd all show up at your door, and you'd come up the stairs wearing a trenchcoat and a fedora, with some groceries, and then start shooting at us, and then I'd chase after you and demand the autographed dollar bill.

diceisgod Wrote:If you let yourself be disappointed NOW, you can save yourself the bother & grief LATER.

NEVER

i have low expectations for most people, so I doubt it. plus I can keep myself entertained for hours.

You have "expectations" like you're going to a movie or a stand-up routine.

Fortunately I have pride in that I don't tap dance nor try to meet others' "expectations".

Be happy with the Greatest Internet Show on Earth and the 5-6 colored hookers that come knocking on your door in the not too distant future.

If you're real nice I'll bail you outta that shitty teaching racket you so foolishly plunge yourself currently and let you manage some trivial arm of my Internet corporate kingdom.

Stay alive & healthy, reasonably sane & bright, outta trouble & drama, and you're IN.... like your MC Hammer and just felt the Touch & Saving Grace of Jesus Christ.

Re: Casual Sex? - GonzoStyle - 01-07-2008

It's what keeps me going, I put all my hopes for the future in you.

Re: Casual Sex? - diceisgod - 01-07-2008

Amen

Re: Casual Sex? - GonzoStyle - 01-07-2008

My future is in your hands chico, don't let me down.

Re: Casual Sex? - diceisgod - 01-07-2008

"What are you a fucking kamakazee? You on a fucking mission?"

See what I did there?

Re: Casual Sex? - Rooner - 01-12-2008

I better be notified of this Philly trip so I can act like Im going to show up too.

And Dice's greatest role was that of Dice, in Making the Grade.