CDIH
The scariest thing in message board history - This is just fucked up! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The scariest thing in message board history - This is just fucked up! (/showthread.php?tid=143)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 01-19-2002

Due to the fact that FN couldn't behave himself, he has now offically been grounded to post only in the short bus forum. Please take this chance to just laugh at his miserable fuckin carcass as he now gets to only play with GS and Grumpy!

Quote:Group: I am grounded, please point at me and laugh!

thank you,

MANAGEMENT

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-19-2002

Ahahahaha FN.

And if you whore yourself in the Hole don't make me make use of the preview post feature that has to make a mod approve a post before it comes up lol.

Edited By AdolescentMasturbator on Jan. 19 2002 at 11:10

- Sluggo - 01-19-2002

Quote:FNMoron : King of Postcount ++.
NO!
He hasn't beaten the 140+ in one day. :fuggin:

- IkeaBoy - 01-19-2002

it sucked because i was checking for new posts in each thread adn there were new posts in all of them and i just simply can't spend the time reading them all

- Maynard - 01-19-2002

Thank god he's gone. Now we can all try and live a normal life without the persecution of that moron.

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:it sucked because i was checking for new posts in each thread adn there were new posts in all of them and i just simply can't spend the time reading them all
why do you think my post count sucks so bad. ok, note to self, more posting, less reading... :oh shit:

- Hey Ladi - 01-20-2002

I keep reading the same threads over and over, because I think something new will be there, but no. And I can't think of anything to say.

- fbd - 01-20-2002

what he did was just wrong.what me and crx did tonight is fine, but that was wrong

- Hey Ladi - 01-20-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:what he did was just wrong.what me and crx did tonight is fine, but that was wrong
Was there peanut butter and a chicken involved? :fuckin: :Spits:

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

i dunno, but i'm pretty sure we had some cheese :bouncer:

- fbd - 01-20-2002

crx girl Wrote:i dunno, but i'm pretty sure we had some cheese :bouncer:
mmmmmm...cheese

- NaughtyAngel - 01-20-2002

umm is he getting as bad as alkey and marnard or am i still pushing it
:moonie:

- Grumpy - 01-20-2002

back to sean's question:

Quote:what has been the thing you have seen that made you shake your head or crawled into a fetal postion sucking your thumb calling for your mother?

Ladi naked offering lap dances for a dollar.

- Hey Ladi - 01-20-2002

Grumpy Wrote:back to sean's question:

Quote:what has been the thing you have seen that made you shake your head or crawled into a fetal postion sucking your thumb calling for your mother?

Ladi naked offering lap dances for a dollar.
HEY! That's not what you said on Thursday! :punch:

"Oooo, do it again.. Here's a Ten... Yeah, yeah, that's it"