CDIH
Our dearest friend lent - Seriously........ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Our dearest friend lent - Seriously........ (/showthread.php?tid=1629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Keyser Soze - 05-06-2002

looks like the coach is gonna pull me, i'm throwing junk here.

- Hey Ladi - 05-06-2002

Who's catching?

- Kid Afrika - 05-06-2002

If ladi's catching, I'll pitch! :fucking:

- Galt - 05-06-2002

Quote:So sorry, Galt, that we do not do enough to impress you at this time. But, seeing how you just love to waste time by posting such insightful one word replies, maybe you can enlighten me on how to make your time here a more enjoyable experience.

Lent bores me. Everything about him is boring. He has zero personality, and has never said anything remotely interesting in his thousands of posts. I've got no complaints with the board. If I did, I would say so. If I REALLY disliked the board, I wouldn't constantly bitch about it or make a big deal of leaving, and then waddle back in silently (or even at all). I would just stop posting, like an adult. So, I apologize if I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve in regards to to how super-fantastic this site is...relax.<font color=white>

Edited By Galt on May 06 2002 at 12:01

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

Hey Galt, calm your nut. I think Sean was just busting your balls for the fact that you post alot of 1 word replies.

- Arthur Dent - 05-06-2002

Hey, I finally figured out where that girl is standing in Keyser's sig. It's Leicster Square in London. It's where they hold all the big movie premiers.

<font color=white>Hey, it's a lot more interesting yhan this Lent bullshit. </font>

- Galt - 05-06-2002

but I don't post a lot of one word replies, and I wasn't upset, I justed wanted to ensure that no one thought I was in any way aligning myself with Lent.

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

But I thought you were Lent's buddy.

- Sluggo - 05-06-2002

No, May...

Lents best buddy on CDIH is...

[Image: 1019536826455_magnus.jpg]

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

Quote:Lents best buddy on CDIH is...
Are they buddies? Or do they just fuck? :fucking:

- Sluggo - 05-06-2002

NO...No...They don't fuck...
Sheesh...They TROLL together...

- Hey Ladi - 05-06-2002

Friend's with benefits? FTF... friend's that fuck?

- Skitchr4u - 05-06-2002

friends with benefits rule

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

I guess Lent didn't like Seans' thread. You know, when someone starts an appreciation thread about you, the least you could do is reply. I mean, does he think he's above us? He can't come down and mingle with the peons once in awhile? Quite frankly, I'm offended. Confusedneak:

- Skitchr4u - 05-06-2002

maybe he is afraid of the clique...or doesn't want to be part of it?

- Kid Afrika - 05-06-2002

It's impossible to have the "this" and the "that". You can't be friends with someone you're banging. It just doesn't work. However, it is possible to bang someone just for the sake of banging, on a semi-regular basis. That just tends to not last very long. In any intimate situation, somebody's gonna catch feelings if it lasts more than one night.

- The Sleeper - 05-06-2002

After reading this thread, I feel like I'm semi in the loop.

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

Quote:After reading this thread, I feel like I'm semi in the loop.
:thumbs-up: Bout time!

- Sluggo - 05-06-2002

What is this "LOOP" you speak of?

- Hey Ladi - 05-06-2002

Rhymes with POOP!!!