CDIH
2 1/2 years and its over!!!!!!!!!& - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2 1/2 years and its over!!!!!!!!!& (/showthread.php?tid=1882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

Quote:only if i get to sing the entire rent soundtrack to you every waking moment we are together
i am so used to blocking that out every night you have a deal:bouncer:

- virgingrrl - 05-25-2002

Quote:i am so used to blocking that out every night you have a deal

in that case.... december 24th 9 pm eastern standard time from here on in i shoot with out a script.. see if anything comes of it, instead of my old shit. first shot Roger...tuning the fender guitar he hasn't played in a year.....need me to go on?:-p

- Kid Afrika - 05-25-2002

FAG HAG!!!

:-o

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

Quote:in that case.... december 24th 9 pm eastern standard time from here on in i shoot with out a script.. see if anything comes of it, instead of my old shit. first shot Roger...tuning the fender guitar he hasn't played in a year.....need me to go on
you do know that Mnaley Pope is my best friend? my offer of a free show , backstage tour and and meet and greet with the cast is still open. no strings attatched. i figure i get paid for it and have to be there, why not share?

Quote:you do know that Mnaley Pope is my best friend? my offer of a free show , backstage tour and and meet and greet with the cast is still open. no strings attatched. i figure i get paid for it and have to be there, why not share?

i have already met him, nice guy. purdy fucking sexy too:thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

Quote:i have already met him, nice guy
very nice guy, bit of a player though.

i thought he was married?:clueless:

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

i dont know what you are talking about............................

Undecided now im all sorts of confused

- Maynard - 05-25-2002

Quote:you're a sucker for getting married to the wrong chick in the first place. And, you're a pussy for not making it work.

People like you have ruined the institution that is marriage. I'm not coming from a religious perspective either, but rather from the perspective of being true to myself and my word. I will not get married, unless we are sure it will last the duration.
Hey k1d, shut the fuck up. Until you're married, and in a bad relationship, you can't say jack shit. You have no idea what he, or anyone else that gets divorced goes through in a relationship. You don't know what his or anyone else's circumstances are. Until you're there, just shut up. You can have your beliefs, but don't call him a pussy for not making it work.

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

Quote:you're a sucker for getting married to the wrong chick in the first place. And, you're a pussy for not making it work.

People like you have ruined the institution that is marriage. I'm not coming from a religious perspective either, but rather from the perspective of being true to myself and my word. I will not get married, unless we are sure it will last the duration.
the final proof that you really have no clue and that you are just an ignorant piece of human garbage. it is amazing how 1 person can be so adamant about thier stupidity

hmmm, you promised to spend your life with someone, and failed to keep your promise. Yeah, you're right, I suck. Undecided

- Luna - 05-25-2002

Congrats, Arpi. I'm glad it all worked out for you. :-)

- Arpikarhu - 05-25-2002

Quote:Yeah, you're right, I suck
i a glad we finally agree on something, clueless moron

- Keyser Soze - 05-25-2002

Why do divorces take so fucking damn long??

- Luna - 05-25-2002

Quote:Why do divorces take so fucking damn long??
I'm not sure....but, I think maybe it might be to give the married couple a chance to work things out....and if there are children involved, it may take time to sort out child support payments and divide up properties and posessions....
I could be wrong....I'm not really sure why. :clueless:

Quote:hmmm, you promised to spend your life with someone, and failed to keep your promise. Yeah, you're right, I suck.
You are kidding, right? Marriage consists of two people...seperate individuals.
<font color="white">

Edited By LunaBabe on May 25 2002 at 11:37

- Maynard - 05-25-2002

It takes so long to get divorced because there are so many people getting divorced. And because the courts are just backed up in general.

Quote:i a glad we finally agree on something, clueless moron
You either...

a. couldn't tell that your wife was wrong for you before you got married
b. couldn't work out any problems you may have had
c. married a russian chick so that she could get her green card

whatever happened, I think it is you that is the moron.

You can say that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I assure you I do. I have seen many marriages fail, and that is a contributing factor to me being single (well, that and the fact that I'm an anti-social fat ass). I will only get married once, because I will take the time to make sure it's going to work.

I hold few things sacred, but my word is one of them. If I was to make a vow of marriage, I would uphold it, or die trying.

You are a pussy that couldn't hack it, IMO.

- Galt - 05-25-2002

YHO is stupid

- The Sleeper - 05-25-2002

Quote:I hold few things sacred, but my word is one of them.
I'm guessing this doesn't apply to leaving message boards??