CDIH
I have.... - ...and i'd do it again - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I have.... - ...and i'd do it again (/showthread.php?tid=2066)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Maynard - 06-06-2002

Quote:I made a funny face once and it didn't stick...
Yeah, but did someone slap you on the back when you made the face? That's when it sticks.

- Hey Ladi - 06-06-2002

I've been to Europe

(.... and lost my passport & had to get a new one to come home.)

- kindred - 06-06-2002

Quote:Yeah, but did someone slap you on the back when you made the face?
That's what I did wrong....

I have stepped on a crack and didn't break my mother's back...

I have stepped on a line and didn't break my father's spine...

I've used a pay phone and didn't contract some deadly disease...

- Skitchr4u - 06-06-2002

i have snowboarded the alps
i have :fuggin:
i have been told :fuckoff:
i think i did this once :fart:
i know i did this :lookatme:

- Ken'sPen - 06-06-2002

I shot a man once,
just for snoring.

- Sluggo - 06-06-2002

Why were you sleeping with a man, Ken?

- Arthur Dent - 06-06-2002

I've been to Paris and ordered food in a McDonald's from a cashier who didn't speak english and I don't speak french.

- Ken'sPen - 06-06-2002

Sluggo, I KNOW you are old enough to get that one.

- Sluggo - 06-06-2002

It must be escaping my stoner mind...
I still don't understand why you were sleeping with a man though.:fuggin:

- Ken'sPen - 06-06-2002

Time Life Books,
The Cowboys (advertised through the 70s and 80s)
"You'll meet John Wesley Hardin, a man so mean he once shot a man just for snoring"
it became fodder for sitcoms and talk shows........stoner.

- Arpikarhu - 06-06-2002

Quote:I've been to Paris and ordered food in a McDonald's from a cashier who didn't speak english and I don't speak french.
i hate people who go to a foreign country, with different customs, different people, and different food, and then eat at mcdonalds. quite the adventurous traveler

- OAS - 06-06-2002

Quote:I've been to Paris and ordered food in a McDonald's from a cashier who didn't speak english
I've been to McDonald's all accross America, and ordered food from that same cashier. :crackhead:

Quote:i hate people who go to a foreign country, with different customs, different people, and different food, and then eat at mcdonalds. quite the adventurous traveler

Uh, 3 day stay, got in late, didn't want to waste time trying to find a place that spoke english. Ate at local resteraunts for all other meals. And I eat just about everything. Indian, Thai, Greek, French, English...you name it, I'll try it.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-06-2002

Quote:I've been to Paris and ordered food in a McDonald's from a cashier who didn't speak english and I don't speak french.

Isn't a Big Mac a Big Mac in any language?

Quote:Isn't a Big Mac a Big Mac in any language?
Yes, but instead of saying "BigMac meal" you say "BigMac menu". Then, when she started asking questions, I just said "Coke" and then when she asked another question I pointed at the tray and she got the picture. They ask all the same questions in the same order they do in every McD's.

And Pulp Fiction was right. It's not a 1/4 pounder with cheese. It's a Royale with cheese.

Edit - Answer to below:

Nope, no pie included. Ketchup and mayo included.

BK and McD's in UK were almost identical to US ones. BK had chunky fries as an extra.

Edited By Arthur Dent on June 06 2002 at 4:37

- Skitchr4u - 06-06-2002

did the french meal also offer you a cherry or apple pie like the german one? when i was in germany, i went to the mc d's...the meals came with a pie as part of it...and ketchup or mayo was always extra

- LZMF1 - 06-06-2002

Quote:i have snowboarded the alps
sweet!!

i have a buddy that has snowboarded down the andes. take a chopper up in the morning and hope you make it down the mountain!!! that sounds like fun!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-06-2002

When I was in Canada (yea, I know it's not really a foreign country), the McDonald's sold pizza, hotdogs, and LOBSTER SALAD sammiches.

- OAS - 06-06-2002

McD's in Mass also have a lobster sammich. Wisconsin, you can get a Bratwurst Value Meal.

- Skitchr4u - 06-06-2002

Quote:snowboarded down the andes. take a chopper up in the morning and hope you make it down the mountain

that is my idea of a vacation!!