CDIH
Cleaning - The male perspective - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Cleaning - The male perspective (/showthread.php?tid=2134)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arthur Dent - 06-12-2002

Quote:I guess it's the spic in me.

spic & span?

- McBourbon - 06-12-2002

Quote:i refuse to live in filth

AAAIGGH! You sound just like her, VG!

- virgingrrl - 06-12-2002

Quote:AAAIGGH! You sound just like her, VG!

heh, sorry. yeah but atleast i clean up after i make a mess, i never leave it for someone else to do.

- Hey Ladi - 06-12-2002

Quote:not wasted energy at all, you may like it, but i refuse to live in filth thanks!
I do actually. I don't turn the lights on, I prefer it dark. I don't like things in drawers, I can't see them.

Sure, I lose things... but it's like Christmas each time I find something new. :bouncer:

- McBourbon - 06-12-2002

Oh well.......'tis the life of a man soon to be married.....my bachelor days of cold pizza boxes and thongs I don't recognize strewn about my bedroom are over. I will never be able to take a shit without smelling potpourri in my bathroom ever again and I will learn the joys of selecting fabric for the drapes in our living room. Confuseduicide:

- Spitfire - 06-12-2002

Quote:I at least will put dishes in the sink....she leaves them on the counter top for me to rinse and then put into the dishwasher. Like dropping them in the sink, that one extra step, will break her.

I'm getting to like you fiance, McB...sounds exactly what I always get yelled at for in my apt...oh well, we can't all be perfect like Ms. VG...

so if anyone comes over, don't go in the bedroom :crackhead: bedrooms are supposed to be really messy though...right?

- Sluggo - 06-12-2002

Quote:I will learn the joys of selecting fabric for the drapes in our living room.
Dude...YOU won't be selecting SHIT...
She'll make you go with her...
She'll ask you what you think...
Then she will do whatever the fuck she wants.

Quote:oh well, we can't all be perfect like Ms. VG...

Rolleyes far from it darling..im just a compulsive cleaner. need a maid?:bouncer:

Quote: so if anyone comes over, don't go in the bedroom bedrooms are supposed to be really messy though...right?

no. :crackhead:

- McBourbon - 06-12-2002

You're right........what the fuck was I thinking, Sluggo. Thanks for bringing me back to reality.
:toast:

- Sean Cold - 06-12-2002

Dude, not only is it not your choice, her asking you what you think is a loaded question. Be very wary of the " Honey, what do you think?" questions.

I like order in mi casa. I like knowing where everything is. The only thing I have a problem with is actually cleaning the fuckin cieling fans. I can't seem to train myself to actually look up and dust them off when I clean. But, if it were up to Jenn, this place would be a fuckin sty! I actually witnessed her moving her pile of shit off the bar to one side and make yet another mess. Then, leave the room without a second thought.

- Maynard - 06-12-2002

Hey Sean....kill her. Kill her now, before it's too late.

You know you want to. We won't tell. Just be sure to take video of it. Bud Dwyer is getting boring.

- Hey Ladi - 06-12-2002

Quote:Be very wary of the " Honey, what do you think?" questions.
Say "nice" and offer no real opinion.

Better yet, send her with a girlfriend... and a budget.

- Keyser Soze - 06-12-2002

VG, can I hire you to come over in a french maid outfit and do me?

- Luna - 06-12-2002

My cleaning woman comes every other Wednesday. :-D

- Hey Ladi - 06-12-2002

Quote:My cleaning woman comes every other Wednesday.
And she leaves with a smile :blow:

- HedCold - 06-12-2002

Quote:I do actually. I don't turn the lights on, I prefer it dark. I don't like things in drawers, I can't see them.
nothin better then a dark room with a nice 'organized mess' :thumbs-up:

Quote:VG, can I hire you to come over in a french maid outfit and do me?

i don't wear a french maid outfit to clean. i have my own cleaning uniform, old boxers and a wifebeater:thumbs-up:

- Sluggo - 06-13-2002

Quote:old boxers and a wifebeater

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

- onehung - 06-13-2002

Quote:GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Into the bum look?? Or are you pissed she stole yours.

- virgingrrl - 06-13-2002

Quote:GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

growling at me sluggs?:-)

Quote:Into the bum look?? Or are you pissed she stole yours

of course i look like a bum when im cleaning, why would i wear nice clothes?