CDIH
Big Brother 3!!! Big Brother 3!!! - CAST ANNOUNCED! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Big Brother 3!!! Big Brother 3!!! - CAST ANNOUNCED! (/showthread.php?tid=2497)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- IkeaBoy - 07-10-2002

I too am willing to play the Big Brother game

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-10-2002

I saw on the CBS morning show that if you go to CBS.com, there's a link to the fantasy thing. I can't check it out from here, but I will when I get home. Is there a way we can do it on our own too?

- IkeaBoy - 07-10-2002

ok these are the full rules below and there is a way for us to do this-- all competitors pcik four house guests. THEN I'll create three names for all 12 house guests and add the right number of points to each person. so i guess just reply with your four.

Quote:BIG BROTHER Fantasy League Rules

Join the BIG BROTHER Fantasy League and try to take your team to the top of the Leaderboard! Pick any four HouseGuests and tune in to CBS to watch them score points based on their behavior—like winning, losing, crying, sharing beds. Keep track of how they're doing by printing out the official BIG BROTHER Fantasy League scorecard. Check your standing after every episode; you can top the weekly charts and compete for highest overall standings.

Basic Information

You must register to play in the BIG BROTHER Fantasy League. Registration opens on July 8, 2002. The Fantasy League will run for the duration of the CBS television series BIG BROTHER 3, beginning July 10 and ending September 23 (pending scheduling changes). You may sign up at any time, except during the last week.

Choosing Your First Team

Pick any four of the available HouseGuests to be on your BIG BROTHER Fantasy League team. In the first week, all 12 HouseGuests will be available; each week the number will decrease by one as HouseGuests are evicted from the House. To help you decide who should be on your team, click the Compare HouseGuests button (available after Episode 1) to see an overview of HouseGuest rankings.

Managing Your Team
You can the Trade the HouseGuests on your team as many times as you'd like during the week, with the following exception: A roster freeze will be in effect from immediately before the East Coast broadcast until after the West Coast broadcast on Wednesday (at 9pm), Thursday (at 8pm), and Saturdays.
Trades are executed by deleting a HouseGuest from your Fantasy League team and replacing him or her with any other HouseGuest still active in the game. You can trade any or all of your HouseGuests, with the exception noted below.
If a member of your Fantasy League team is nominated for eviction, you may not Trade that HouseGuest unless, after the voting, they are not evicted and return to the game as a regular HouseGuest.
You cannot place an evicted HouseGuest on your team.
If a member of your Fantasy League team is evicted from the BIG BROTHER House, you will lose an active roster spot and will continue in the BIG BROTHER Fantasy League with one less player on your team. You may register another team at any point during the game, with the exception of the final week.
Scoring Points

All decisions regarding scoring in the BIG BROTHER Fantasy League will be made by a representative of CBS.com, whose decision is final.
Points in each episode will be awarded ONLY for activities occurring during new, previously unseen footage. No points will be awarded for events that occur during flashbacks of any sort, or for activities visible on monitors during in-studio segments with Julie Chen.
Points are awarded solely for material broadcast during the BIG BROTHER 3 television program. Nothing seen on a webcam is eligible for points unless it is also used on the air.
The following are the categories for which points will be awarded in the BIG BROTHER Fantasy League (categories are subject to change at any time):

Head of Household: You score 20 points if one of your Fantasy HouseGuests wins the Head of Household competition.

Nomination: You LOSE 10 points per HouseGuest if a member of your Fantasy Team is nominated for eviction.

Food Competition: You win 3 points if one of your HouseGuests wins a Food Competition. If more than one of your HouseGuests is on a team that wins the Food Competition, you score 3 points for each of them.

Displays of Affection: You score 1 point any time one of your HouseGuests displays affection toward another HouseGuest in the form of a hug, kiss or an arm around the shoulder. You score 1 point if one of your HouseGuests is the recipient of such a gesture.

Crying: You score 5 points for each distinct time one of your HouseGuests cries, provided that actual tears are shed. No points are awarded if tears cannot be seen. If the same crying session is shown multiple times in an episode, only 5 points are awarded. If the same HouseGuest cries on 2 separate occasions, 10 points will be awarded, etc.

Pointing the Finger: You score 3 points each time one of your HouseGuests points at another HouseGuest with a single finger or a finger and thumb. If your HouseGuest points repeatedly at the same person, you score 3 points for the entire pointing sequence. But if your HouseGuest points at one person, then at another, and returns to the first person again, you will score for three separate events. Pointing at items or giving directions DO NOT COUNT.

Sharing a Bed: You score 7 points any time one of your HouseGuests shares a bed with another HouseGuest. "Sharing a bed" is defined as two or more people lying down on one bed at the same time. If more than one of the people involved are on your team, you will score 7 points for each.

Appears in a Towel: You score 5 points whenever one of your HouseGuests appears wearing a towel as a substitute for clothes. This includes, but is not limited to, a HouseGuest wrapping up after exiting the shower, pool or hot tub or a HouseGuest wrapping their hair in a towel. Points WILL NOT be awarded if a HouseGuest merely drapes a towel over their shoulder.

High-Fives: You score 3 points whenever one of your HouseGuests participates in a "high five" with another HouseGuest.

Leaderboards

CBS.com will automatically post the top 100 weekly scores as well as the top 100 cumulative scores. All decisions based on scoring are final. There are no prizes associated with the BIG BROTHER Fantasy League.

Edited By IkeaBoy on July 10 2002 at 2:33

- IkeaBoy - 07-10-2002

My four chosen are Marcellus the homosexual negroe, Lisa, Chiara and Amy (kind of cute)

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-10-2002

You get points for finger pointing?

- Skitchr4u - 07-10-2002

i want to play!!! my team consists of marcellas, tonya, jason and danielle...i wanted to pick lisa, but she looks like a bitch who won't last 2 weeks!

- IkeaBoy - 07-10-2002

I really just pickjed the gay guy and the three hottest broads, I didn't put any strategy into this. TONIGHT AT 9!!

- Skitchr4u - 07-10-2002

i had a girl standing over me as i chose them though, couldn't just pick the hot chicks, she might not let me flirt anymore!

- IkeaBoy - 07-11-2002

I just watched it, it was kind of lame. Some of the chicks were REALLY cute (Chiara and Lisa especially) but Amy is insane, the guys are personalityless zeroes and I hate the fat old bald guy because he thinks he's hip. Also what's with the "jokah" character and all of them wearing bandanas. The Rhoda Morganstern look is in?
I'd also take the bamboo cot just to play mind gameson them

- Kid Afrika - 07-11-2002

I'm not playing any stupid game, but...

After watching BB Australia and BBUK, our Big Brother sucks ass. I'll still watch it, but it's gonna take a back seat to my watching the end of BBUK.

Oh yeah, if you can figure out newsgroups, they usually post every episode of BB on alt.binaries.tv.bigbrother.

- Ken'sPen - 07-11-2002

I have inside info on the Mole 3........
who wants it.

- Tenbatsuzen - 07-11-2002

Quote:High-Fives: You score 3 points whenever one of your HouseGuests participates in a "high five" with another HouseGuest.

[Puddy]High five. All right...[/Puddy]

- Kid Afrika - 07-11-2002

Quote:I have inside info on the Mole 3........
who wants it.
How in the fuck do you make the correlation between Big Brother and the mole?

FUCK!!! Your stupidity is immeasurable.

- Galt - 07-11-2002

Quote:How in the fuck do you make the correlation between Big Brother and the mole?

My sarcasm meeter is on the fritz. Is one supposed to be interesting while the other is lame?

- IkeaBoy - 07-11-2002

There's this other big brother site that I enjoyed going to for the first 2 games and it has an ez board and crap. the URL is <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbsucks.com">http://www.bbsucks.com</a><!-- m --> if anyone cares or whatever

- The Sleeper - 07-11-2002

After reading this thread, I feel so much better about my existence. Thank you all.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-12-2002

Saw the show tonight, didn't see last night's show....I hate all of them.

- Skitchr4u - 07-12-2002

i like the show (seems like i am alone) all the girls look good, and that guy josh keeps me laughing...so i am happy

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-12-2002

I hate that guy Josh. The women aren't bad, but I want to kill them all.

- IkeaBoy - 07-13-2002

I really hate Josh, he's such an annoying "cooler than everyone" bastard who thinks the wigga attitude still works. He also thikns he's smarter than everyone else- what a douche