CDIH
How many will he kill? - Samantha runnion's killer - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How many will he kill? - Samantha runnion's killer (/showthread.php?tid=2611)

Pages: 1 2

- Sloatsburgh - 07-18-2002

nah, he'll just be deported. 5 is marrying age in El Salvador.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-18-2002

Kinda makes you wish they'd bring back public stonings, don't it?

- Ken'sPen - 07-18-2002

Don't steal my ideas Polly,
I own the patent on that one.

- OAS - 07-18-2002

They shouldn't kill him. Beat him to a pulp and gang rape his miserable ass, daily. For the next 30 or so years. Make him wake up every morning knowing what his day is going to be like. Everyday for the rest of his sorry ass life.

I think they should just put him in a room with her father and let her father take care of it. When I have kids if someone touched them, I'd for shit sure not wait for the courts to take care of it.

- OAS - 07-18-2002

The only way I would ever end up in prison is for torturing and killing any bastard that harmed my kids. If anyone had ever done that, my final actions as a free man would make a movie. I would go on a rampage that would make Rambo look like a pussy.

You wouldn't even go to prison for that, I remember them aquitting a woman a few years ago who killed the man who molested her son.

- OAS - 07-18-2002

She used PMS as an alibi. I'd be screwed.

There's always the Twinkie defense.

- DGW - 07-18-2002

Twinkie Defense??? If we are going to talk about the Giants secondary I think it should be over in Sports.:lol:

Anyone like that has it coming to them.
But a freak like thise won't let himself to be taken in.
No doubt if the FBI ever gets close to this guy he offs himself.
Boyz in Cell block D would have him sucking cock for cigarettes in a matter of seconds.

You never heard about the Twinkie Defense?
This is the best I could find at work

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-18-2002

Too bad he'd only last a week after the prison justice begins. It'll be just like Dahmer where the guard will just accidentally disappear before some inmate bludgeons him to death.

- OAS - 07-19-2002

Well it seems the Orange County Sheriffs Dept may be close to having their man.

A suspect in custody for investigational purposes fit's the description of the kidnapper, has scratches all over his legs and has had his green Toyota impounded for forensic evidence. He lives and works within a mile of where they found Sammantha's body. Warrents were served overnight to inspect his place of work and his appartment. His mother claims he is just being held for questioning and that he had nothing to do with the killing. She also said he was aquitted in 1999 of charges that he molested his girlfriends young daughter.

Looks like the boys on cell block D in San Quentin are about to get some fresh meat. :fucking:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-19-2002

I think the best line I ever heard in class was:
"Being found not guilty doesn't mean you're innocent"

Acquitted for molesting a young girl means crap....I hope they get him....

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-19-2002

Just got Breaking News email from CNN.com, they made an arrest in the case in case anyone cared.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-19-2002

Damnit that pussy faggot couldn't keep up the pace. And shit I had the 20 oz coke, large bag of popcorn and the big screen set to CNN.