CDIH
CDIH MUSIC EXCHANGE - 1st post - list of who's swapping - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: CDIH MUSIC EXCHANGE - 1st post - list of who's swapping (/showthread.php?tid=2613)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Sean Cold - 07-18-2002

Quote:I'd rather just make a bunch of cds and exhange them with everyone in person. How does that sound?

Sounds like you need to join Grumpy in the "how To Stomp The Ever fuckin life out of a tired joke" class.

- Spitfire - 07-18-2002

Christ, I thought only stoners are supposed to be this paranoid! Rolleyes

- Metalfan - 07-18-2002

Spit....just make sure Magoo doesn't try slipping in some of his favorite Broadway, Liberace or Barry Manilow songs on ya :thumbs-up:

- LZMF1 - 07-18-2002

spit, count me in.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-18-2002

I'm a maybe...I'm back in school and my burner is kinda slow, so if people would be happy with like one or two full CDs rather than a mix, that would be cool, but I don't have the time to make a mix...sorry.

- SLASH - 07-18-2002

Quote:Sounds like you need to join Grumpy in the "how To Stomp The Ever fuckin life out of a tired joke" class.

Sorry, Sean, it's all I have to offer.

I was just trying to put the idea out there as a possibility, and used my tired joke self to end it. At least I contributed more than the lame joke.

Spit, just imagine how bad I would be if I did smoke up.

Sounds like this could be a big success either way.

Good Luck with it...

- Spitfire - 07-18-2002

We have almost 2 months to do this!
You make 2 cd's, you get 2 cd's back. I'll randomly pick who swaps...

If you don't fulfill your end of the bargain, I'll come to your house and Confusedpits: beat you!

In:
Spitfire
AF Dude
Kens pen
LZ
Keyser
Maynard
Polly
Hybrid
CLS
Hedcold
Gonzo
Luna

Edited By Spitfire on July 19 2002 at 09:15

- Maynard - 07-18-2002

Quote:If you don't fulfill your end of the bargain, I'll come to your house and beat you!
In that case......I'm gonna cop out at the last minute. :-p

- Hybrid - 07-18-2002

i'm in. people know what they'll be getting if they get paired with me though. :burnfucker:

- AFDude - 07-18-2002

Just a suggestion...

If people are that worried about giving out their addresses, just go get a P.O. box...they're cheap, and nobody will have to know your real home address. That's probably what I'll do...

- Maynard - 07-18-2002

If you people really want to come to my house.....just ask for my address.

- LZMF1 - 07-18-2002

Quote:If you people really want to come to my house.....just ask for my address.
exactly

Quote:If people are that worried about giving out their addresses, just go get a P.O. box...they're cheap, and nobody will have to know your real home address.
Yep, I was going to use my father's PO addy...Mapquest gives way too detailed directions to my house....

- criticslovesnatch - 07-18-2002

I'd do it, sure

Quote:Well I guess CLS is out then
you guys make it sound like i cry to my emo all day Rolleyes . my tastes are very varied, as whoever i get paired with will probably find out.

oh only one suggestion, it might not be a good idea to pair me up with hybrid, as the cd's we send and recieve will probably have a majority of the same stuff on them. :rofl:

- Hybrid - 07-18-2002

:lol:

Are we supposed to try to send out like unkown music, or is it also cool to send like a more mainstream artist who the person we're trading with might not really be into?

- Maynard - 07-18-2002

I think the Mix CD should have WHATEVER you want on it that you think people will like.

- HedCold - 07-18-2002

i'll be in
can it be that the person who's recieving the cd doesn't know who they're getting it from so its a suprise? i like suprises :bouncer:

- Maynard - 07-18-2002

That's a pretty cool idea HedCold. Like a secret music fairy.

Then you can post back here if you liked the stuff or not, and then the sender can reveal themselves.

If we do it like that, how would we do the address exchanges?