CDIH
Turnons - What  really turns you on? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Turnons - What  really turns you on? (/showthread.php?tid=277)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

You know what else rocks?

Well, I will be glad to share.

When you feel comfortable enough around some chick that you let her give ole Don King a trimming and make the lower doo a little more respectable. Now, That my friends, just fuckin rocks! :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Hey Ladi - 01-27-2002

Quote:a little more respectable

So... would that be a little off the top w/some scissors or the full smooth shave?

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:So... would that be a little off the top w/some scissors or the full smooth shave?
Nah, having Slack Jaw bald down beolow just leads to the fuckin itchies, just a few inches so I can find it to pee in the am.

- Maynard - 01-27-2002

Quote:Oh, and I turn to putty when someone breathes in my ear, or kisses that right spot on my neck.
I so fucking win!!11!

So, what turns me on.....

A woman's neck. I have this neck and clavical fetish with women. Can't get enough of them. Short hair, choking, biting, bondage, piercings, metal. When women look at you and use their eyebrows in a seductive manner while they're talking to you.
Pigtails, women wearing white button down shirts, women who like to use their mouths.

I'll think of more in a bit...

<font color=FEFEFE>

Edited By Maynard on Jan. 27 2002 at 01:17

- Hey Ladi - 01-27-2002

Quote:women who like to use their mouths.
What does this mean?
I'm figuring you mean other than on the obvious spot, right?

Oh, and I thought of another one.... an open and excepting attitude. If he is willing to try anything, well then so am I. I never want to here, "eww", "no", or "I don't want to." Big Grin

- Maynard - 01-27-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:women who like to use their mouths.
What does this mean?
I'm figuring you mean other than on the obvious spot, right?
Yes.

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-27-2002

I have this sudden feeling like the next time we all hang out people are gonna know just what to do to drive us all nuts, and do them. Not that it's a bad thing.
And I love to get my hair pulled and my face slapped.

- trampy316 - 01-27-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:
Quote:Guys this one is for you.
Why is this only for guys? I get turned on too ya know. Some things that turn me on are guy's cologne, clean hands (I know that's weird but there is a good reason), and a sexy voice. Oh, and I turn to putty when someone breathes in my ear, or kisses that right spot on my neck.
Sorry rape ladies are of course welcome!!! I will also agree a guy who smells good and is clean is a turn on but he also has to have that firm grip-really know how to hold a woman. Also when he kisses my neck in the right spot will just make me melt

- NaughtyAngel - 01-27-2002

Quote:Also when he kisses my neck in the right spot will just make me melt
it looks like we all agree on that one

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

I personally love when a woman sucks my nipples. Don't ask why because I can't explain at this point. It just drives me through the wall.
:bouncer:

Sean Cold Wrote:I personally love when a woman sucks my nipples. Don't ask why because I can't explain at this point. It just drives me through the wall.
that's always a weird thing with guys, either they love it, or totally hate it.

- Hey Ladi - 01-27-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:
Quote:I personally love when a woman sucks my nipples. Don't ask why because I can't explain at this point. It just drives me through the wall.
that's always a weird thing with guys, either they love it, or totally hate it.
Yes, I thought so too.

- Spitfire - 01-27-2002

Quote:a good (naked) backrub, and having my feet rubbed.
I just had my first massage today and OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD! Bonus that the guy was hot and I haven't had another man touch my body in 6 years...but afterwards, I was so relaxed, i gave my man good lovin...

My ears are one of my most sensitive areas...
a guy with a strong Certs in his mouth going down...

- Maynard - 01-27-2002

You've NEVER been given a massage Spit??? Is your man fucking nuts???
<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Maynard on Jan. 27 2002 at 02:40

- Spitfire - 01-27-2002

oops, I meant a professional one...a really good one

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-27-2002

Kisses on the neck (in the right spot of course), ear nibbles, strong hands, gentle eyes that melt the heart, smooth voice, the sound of heavy breathing (from the right person), cute butts, soft hair, being bitten, being spanked, being naughty, blue collar workers, cologne, sweat pants.......ok I should stop now :roll:

I really don't wanna sound like I am kissing Sean's ass, but eyebrow rings are really sexy to me, so is a silver thumb ring on a guy.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-27-2002

Oh yea...tattoos and piercings are sexy too....so is that dark sensitive side....

- IkeaBoy - 01-27-2002

goth chicks
nerdy uptight chicks
glasses on a girl
insane girls (sincere mental problems I mean)
cutters

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:cutters
Ok, I got the rest of your list, but you fuckin got me stumped on this one, so, WTF???? :confused: :confused: