CDIH
Attention - profiles, upgrades and overhaul - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Attention - profiles, upgrades and overhaul (/showthread.php?tid=2965)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Ken'sPen - 08-03-2002

hope it's a squishy one Sean,
The old fuck can't have solid food.

- criticslovesnatch - 08-03-2002

Can I make the alzeihmer's joke now, or should i wait for Ken to take care of it for me?

- OAS - 08-03-2002

My my, don't some people get testy when they don't get their sleepy poo. Isn't that normaly a symptom of getting old?

I didn't have sudden attack of alzeihmers. The same password I've been using since I've been in this insane asylum didn't work today. I kept getting a message that my password was not charachters in length, please re-enter a proper passward. My old one was 4 charachters long. I had to create a new one longer than 4 charachters.

Now go get some fucking sleep!

- Sean Cold - 08-03-2002

Ken was right about you, you are a douche bag. :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- Arpikarhu - 08-03-2002

i think grumpy has hijacked seans account ::runs and hides::

- NaughtyAngel - 08-03-2002

i like how everything looks

- Galt - 08-03-2002

I'm already sick of the colors.

Everything else seems cool though.

- fbd - 08-03-2002

so many pretty new buttons...

2 little probelms i've found, though. the yahoo messenger and msn buttons are an X, and we got back a "please wait" window when you hit "mark all posts read"

Edited By fbdlingfrg on 1028390298

- Hey Ladi - 08-03-2002

I like the little icons under you name if you chose male or female, those are funny.

And we can rate people now too.

Thanks for all your hard work fellas! :bow:

What's this notepad feature? Is that new? Can we all have teh Iron Clad Memory now?

Edited By Hey Ladi on 1028390878

- FNMoron - 08-03-2002

everything looks peachy keen!!! ...only thing i noticed that seems out of place is the "[Image: t_reply.gif]" button... does that really need to be on the page if we still have the Qick Reply box to type in? ....just wondering... besides that, Bravo gents... bravo!!!:toast:

- Gooch - 08-03-2002

great job, Sean.

Also: quick reply is missing those extra features that used run along top of box. Just a FYI

- Sean Cold - 08-03-2002

Quote:great job, Sean.

Add Jack to that, he did the bulk of this shit.

Quote:does that really need to be on the page if we still have the Qick Reply box to type in?

::Confusedhakes head:::

considering you mentioned that last night, why do you even post it? Fuck, you are just a festering sore.

- kindred - 08-03-2002

Nice job, boys.....:thumbs-up:

- Hey Ladi - 08-03-2002

Quote:considering you mentioned that last night, why do you even post it?

maybe he 'forgot' :fuggin:

- onehung - 08-03-2002

Quote:please re-enter a proper passward. My old one was 4 charachters long. I had to create a new one longer than 4 charachters.

I can see why your password would only be 4 letters.

- GonzoStyle - 08-03-2002

:loveya: :loveya: :loveya:

- Hey Ladi - 08-03-2002

nooooo waaaaaay! there are all little smilie faces in the gender icon spot now!

I like the new pictures! :fuggin: :thumbs-up:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-03-2002

:loveya: cool new thingies!

But like Ladi said, what's the note pad for?

- fbd - 08-03-2002

i just found another cool little thingy...if you click the number of posts in a thread,it tells you how many posts by each person

and i think the notepad is just a little thing where you can write shit down, like "make a thread about my 10000th post"

- Hey Ladi - 08-03-2002

I love the word thingy :loveya: