CDIH
Now, I know I can not be the only tool - yes, another have you ever thread. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Now, I know I can not be the only tool - yes, another have you ever thread. (/showthread.php?tid=299)

Pages: 1 2 3

- criticslovesnatch - 01-29-2002

Ree Wrote:Heh heh, my latest girl I've been banging I had to actually fake that shit... pretty sad, huh? She was just pissing me off and fucking dug her nails into my back, so I couldn't get enough umph to finish because of her making me bleed. Bitch...
oh lord, who wants to start on this one? LMAO :roltflmao:

and to answer the question....yes.

- Sean Cold - 01-29-2002

must

refrain

from

comment

- Sluggo - 01-29-2002

I wear the scars on my back like a badge.
Pussy.

- Sean Cold - 01-29-2002

Sluggo Wrote:I wear the scars on my back like a badge.
Pussy.
I said sorry god damn it, what do you want, blood? :confused:

jeez, some peeps

welcome aboard ree, watch your step, the shit here doesn't wash off all that easy.

- Sluggo - 01-29-2002

Oh, no Sean...
Those are still scabs...
The scars are from a long time ago...
And...I'll tell you what...
Nails really digging in the back...
Instan cure for the I can't cum blues!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-29-2002

:oh shit: Ok so since yesterday I've learned about ball lint, people whacking it and posting and now I see men fake the big O.... :eek:

Here's a question for all you fakers:
I know when I fake, I have this whole noise/facial expression to make the guy get the hell off of me that would never ever happen if I was actually having an orgasm....do you guys have a routine as well?

- Sluggo - 01-29-2002

Usually if it's to that point...
I'm behind my partner...
No face necessary...
Some grunting perhaps...
And the pulsating of the penis...
But not the cum face.

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-29-2002

I thank everything in this universe that I am blessed to never have had to fake an O. And to my knowledge, no guy has ever faked one with me.

- Sean Cold - 01-29-2002

I try to make the show as real as possible. You got to tense the body up or it's a no go. YOU MUST DISPOSE OF THE EMPTY JIZZ CATCHER. You have to grunt and moan, and, yes, some times the good old fassioned fuck face is needed to seal the deal.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-29-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:I thank everything in this universe that I am blessed to never have had to fake an O.
NEVER?! I hate you.....

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:
Quote:I thank everything in this universe that I am blessed to never have had to fake an O.
NEVER?! I hate you.....
While my ability to O so easily is wonderful, I've had some experiences where I was embarrassed it happened, so don't be all that jealous.

- Sean Cold - 01-29-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:While my ability to O so easily is wonderful, I've had some experiences where I was embarrassed it happened, so don't be all that jealous.
Yeah, doesn't that make the Gyno exam so fuckin intresting though? :bouncer:

Sean Cold Wrote:Yeah, doesn't that make the Gyno exam so fuckin intresting though? :bouncer:
You say that jokingly, but I have actually Oed at the gyno.

- Sean Cold - 01-29-2002

I figured as much.

I am just so fuckin happy to find out that I am not the only lamer dude who has pulled this shit. :lol: :lol:

- Ants in My Pants - 01-29-2002

I've faked many many many times. Hey, sometimes you just get bored.

Ants in My Pants Wrote:I've faked many many many times. Hey, sometimes you just get bored.
I can honestly say I have never once gotten bored.

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:I can honestly say I have never once gotten bored.
Oh, I never get bored with you, you always make me cum like a damn waterfall.

Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:I can honestly say I have never once gotten bored.
Oh, I never get bored with you, you always make me cum like a damn waterfall.
i know, I'm a checker.

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:i know, I'm a checker.
Note to self: never ever fake with Rape, she'll check it.

- crx girl - 01-29-2002

we don't fake it. sometimes it just gets to the point where you know it's not gonna happen, or you're just too tired to put forth the effort..so, we just stop, or well, i guess we kind of can tell when it's done. i dunno, does this mean we're too comfortable?