CDIH
Rent - I'm finally going to see it!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Rent - I'm finally going to see it!! (/showthread.php?tid=3106)

Pages: 1 2 3

- virgingrrl - 08-11-2002

maybe...but he was good.

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2002

in the immortal words of maynerd, enh.

would that be eh?

and so who do you think was better? and you still need to tell them of this grrl you know who would be the perfect maureen...i can do it. and im willing to show my ass! :moonie:

- The Sleeper - 08-11-2002

Quote:would that be eh?
nope, he pronounces it nasally

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2002

thank you sleeper. i was hoping that the nuance wouldnt be lost on everyone.

Undecided

- Ken'sPen - 08-12-2002

rent sucks,
and the lighting was terrible.

- virgingrrl - 08-12-2002

don't be bitter.

- Ken'sPen - 08-12-2002

it's all I have left.....
don't take that away too!!!!

- Hey Ladi - 08-12-2002

Eww, if she asked for a tour, she might have to talk to you

Hey VG, can we see your "resume" ?? :moonie:

- virgingrrl - 08-12-2002

maybe later :moonie:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-12-2002

Sheeesh....I was just happy about seeing Joey Fatone....don't need no tour...that would mean I'd have to tell the friend's I'm going with that I post on a message board!

Undecided I like N'Sync

- Doc - 08-12-2002

Just saw Rent with Joey Fatone this weekend. My chick is big on shows so I get dragged to most of them. Anyhoo, I didn't really think the boy band guy did that bad of a job. He mainly has to be loud and act like a fat wierdo...he nailed that much. I have to say that Manley Pope has gotten much better at the role of Roger than when I first saw him do it a while back. But Angel still stole the show.

- Hey Ladi - 08-12-2002

Quote:that would mean I'd have to tell the friend's I'm going with that I post on a message board!
"Friend of a friend from work"

- Lord Magus - 08-13-2002

Quote:and im willing to show my ass!
I guess I'm going to have to go see that show again....

- Arpikarhu - 08-13-2002

Quote:But Angel still stole the show.
i have lost all interest in your show reviews. he sucks!!

- crx girl - 08-13-2002

i've actually been wanting to see rent, so uh, arpi, how long is the nsync guy doing it? and how much are tickets anyway? i saw iceman cometh cos my roomates went down early in the morning and got tickets for $20 but i don't actually know exactly how they did that. but there are tickets that aren't $80 right? Undecided

they don't do that usher and see the show for free thing anymore do they?

- virgingrrl - 08-13-2002

they have daily raffles for tickets for seats real close and those are the ones that are $20. but the other tickets range from about $35- $80 or so. even the cheaper tickets are good seats :thumbs-up:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-13-2002

Ticketmaster had a promotion with a code, we got the ochestra seats for $55. There are also those promotional coupons that come out all the time, I get them at the library at school.

- criticslovesnatch - 08-13-2002

The Theater is really small, so there really aren't bad seats anywhere. You see the stage fine nomatter where you are.