CDIH
Greatest football memory - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Greatest football memory (/showthread.php?tid=3109)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- HedCold - 08-11-2002

the jets don't have any good moments. the only thing they have are game winning field goals to get them into the playoffs so they can lose in the first round. woo.

- virgingrrl - 08-11-2002

that game where that guy made that play and they won that game. yeah. that was amazing.

and that is my greatest football memory.

the end.

- The Sleeper - 08-11-2002

Quote:that game where that guy made that play and they won that game. yeah. that was amazing.

and that is my greatest football memory.

the end.
i stand corrected

Quote:the jets don't have any good moments. the only thing they have are game winning field goals to get them into the playoffs so they can lose in the first round. woo.
what about that blocked FG that put them up 10-0 against Denver in the AFC championship game?

- virgingrrl - 08-11-2002

Damn skippy you are.

- HedCold - 08-11-2002

Quote:what about that blocked FG that put them up 10-0 against Denver in the AFC championship game?
i like to pretend those parcells times didn't happen. it ease's the pain of not having keyshawn johnson anymore.

you pretend that the best era in your franchise since 1969 never happened? Keshawn was there during the Kotite era too.

- HedCold - 08-12-2002

yea but when parcells left he left the team fucked. he didn't give a shit and he was going to do the same thing to tampa bay. the only thing good of it was they actually drafted decent players from the draft picks they got in return.

i like to think of parcells as one of the biggest assholes in sports.

- The Sleeper - 08-12-2002

if he took the job in Tampa, then he would be an Asshole cause he would've renegged on his word to never coach again. I think it was Bellichick who was the Asshole cause he took money and control in New England over staying loyal to the Jets and taking over as head coach. Parcells just didn't wanna coach anymore, but he made the Jets respectable after some truly pathetic years.

- HedCold - 08-12-2002

Quote:Parcells just didn't wanna coach anymore, but he made the Jets respectable after some truly pathetic years.
imo, the only reason parcells didnt coach in tampa was because of all the bad press he was getting. all the time parcells said bellichick was going to take over, bellichick didn't really want to.al grohl was another guy from the parcells group and he quickly bolted after one year. i'm glad that most of the parcells people are out of the organization.

so you would rather have Kotite coach 3 more years? or what?

- HedCold - 08-12-2002

no. i'll respect him for how he turned the team around, but he was also stubborn and screwed the jets the other years he coached because of it. his first year he totally fucked up that game vs the lions that kept them out of the playoffs by pulling neil o'donnell and keeping ray lucas in. then the yr when vinny testerdaverde went down he uses that horrible guy [i can't even remember his name he was so bad] and refuses to go to ray lucas, because that would be admitting he was wrong in trading for him.

I'm glad he screwed them over, serves you right for being a jets fan.

- GonzoStyle - 08-12-2002

Quote:Greatest football memory

When Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in one game, for polk high.

- HedCold - 08-12-2002

who wants to take bets on which of there key players gets injured for the season next pre season game? think its chrebets turn?

Al bundy would never have gotten injured.

- HedCold - 08-12-2002

al bundy was a monster on the field.

Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in one game, for polk high.

- HedCold - 08-12-2002

[Image: polk1.jpg]

- Galt - 08-12-2002

Quote:edit: it's in the 1st picture, never mind

No, it's not. Charles Woodson was the one who hit Brady.

I didn't put the picture up, because it never happened