CDIH
Valentines day is for dummys! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Valentines day is for dummys! (/showthread.php?tid=354)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Sean Cold - 02-08-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:Sure, in 52 yrs, if you can still get it up, you can bang my wrinkled, lifeless, old twat.
yeah, like your twat isn't that way now! :eatme:

- Maynard - 02-08-2002

Quote:you can bang my wrinkled, lifeless, old twat.
Mmmmmm.......

- Hey Ladi - 02-08-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Hey Ladi Wrote:Sure, in 52 yrs, if you can still get it up, you can bang my wrinkled, lifeless, old twat.
yeah, like your twat isn't that way now! :eatme:
You'll never know :fuckoff: Too bad, you ruined it, everyone else can see, but not you. You stink.

- SLASH - 02-08-2002

Quote:Sure, in 52 yrs, if you can still get it up, you can bang my wrinkled, lifeless, old twat.

Quote:From deathclock.com.... "Your Personal Day of Death is...
Monday, February 14, 2056"

Wow, I just did the math, Sean is finally gonna bang a chick that is still breathing. Way to go, man :p

- AFDude - 02-08-2002

Quote:Everyone else has seen it, except you! It stinks!

Smile

- crx girl - 02-08-2002

Quote:Sean, all men pay one way or the other, thus then they are all prostitutes. If a man doesn't pay it is called rape
actually, i supported his ass for a couple of years there. but, yes you are all right, it shouldn't be necessary cos you should be lovin each other all year long anyway. it's like mother's day, shouldn't be necessary, you should treat your mum special every day. but then, hallmark would go out of business... basically, it's a stupid day, but if he brings home homemade chocolates again, i won't complain. :fuggin:

- SLASH - 02-08-2002

Quote:, you should treat your mum special every day

Do you treat your 'dud' special all the time too?

- crx girl - 02-08-2002

SLASH Wrote:
Quote:, you should treat your mum special every day

Do you treat your 'dud' special all the time too?
:eatme: :fuckoff: :burnfucker: :eatme: <font color = white>

Edited By crx girl on Feb. 08 2002 at 5:11

- Sean Cold - 02-09-2002

SLASH Wrote:Wow, I just did the math, Sean is finally gonna bang a chick that is still breathing. Way to go, man :p
Dude, just because the worthless cunt's I did didn't move doesn't mean they were fuckin dead.

Should have been dead, sure, but no sir, they were not flat lined :fuckoff:

This VDay. I will attempt to spank one out every hour, on the hour and then wipe myself down with a rag I dipped in an unflushed toilet. Yay for me!

- trampy316 - 02-09-2002

Guys why so bitter?? No Valentines??

Edited By trampy316 on Feb. 08 2002 at 10:16

- virgingrrl - 02-09-2002

valentines day is wonderful :loveya:
i just want some on to give me flowers, and i will be a happy, oh so happy, grrl Smile

- Sluggo - 02-09-2002

I will be more whipped than usual this Valentines day...
"She who must be obeyed" is getting a hernia fixed the day before...
My next few weeks after that will suck more than usual.

- Sean Cold - 02-09-2002

Sluggo Wrote:I will be more whipped than usual this Valentines day...
"She who must be obeyed" is getting a hernia fixed the day before...
My next few weeks after that will suck more than usual.
Shit man, you weren't kidding when you said those fuckin implants were huge! :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Doc - 02-09-2002

Quote:Guys why so bitter?? No Valentines??
No, I just hate the friggin pink holiday.

It's not that I don't like to get my chick things, I just don't like that I'm obligated to buy shit on that day...a made up holiday

Fuck Hallmark :burnfucker:

- Flock of Moosen - 02-09-2002

To me it's nothing more than another holiday made up to rake in more money.
If you love someone, you don't need one special day to show them this. You should be doing it the other 364 days of the year. 1 "special" day means nothing.

- Sean Cold - 02-09-2002

I would personally like an offical "i Loathe You Day". Now that is something I could get into. The day would cost too much for me though, I mean, how many cards would I have to buy?

There is my mom, dad, brother, aunts, uncles, homeless people, Kid A, etc. :bouncer:

- GonzoStyle - 02-09-2002

Dude that is everyday for you, lol.

I want an official "fuck rapefantasizer in the ass with the jagged end of a corona bottle, that you break over her head day."

- Flock of Moosen - 02-09-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:I want an official "fuck rapefantasizer in the ass with the jagged end of a corona bottle, that you break over her head day."

God, what a sweet talker you are. That got me so hot, I may just have to declare myself as your Valentine this year.

- Maynard - 02-09-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:valentines day is wonderful :loveya:
i just want some on to give me flowers, and i will be a happy, oh so happy, grrl Smile
[Image: roses-long-stem-red.jpg]

So now will you suck it? :blow:

- virgingrrl - 02-09-2002

roses? BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
i hate roses. 10 points to who ever knows what my favorite flowers are... :bouncer: