CDIH
No bar 9 for me - Roger said so. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: No bar 9 for me - Roger said so. (/showthread.php?tid=3723)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Goatweed - 10-11-2002

I love people who think the world revolves around them - to the point that they feel they can control any and all situations - I never liked her as a mod, or as a member.

What's funny to me is that it took this long for all of this to happen - not that I wanted it to happen, but it was pretty much inevitable.

- FAST FREDDY - 10-11-2002

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>
Quote:"HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" "HOWARD STERN!" -------(Cut to Van Halen)

Did I miss something from that OA show?

Confusedmokey:

Oh yea, [size=8]"SPAZ!"</span>

- kindred - 10-11-2002

Un-fucking-believable. I can not imagine a person more full of herself, than she. I have no fucking clue what she did to who and I really don't care. But, to have her sick her boyfriend on the site is pathetic. She needs to go home and cry to her mommy...

- NaughtyAngel - 10-11-2002

u think mommy talks to her anymore?

no, most teenage girls dont talk to thier mothers

Confusedmokey:

- kindred - 10-11-2002

Good point, Amy. Her mother has probably disowned her by now!

Hell i wouldnt talk to my 22 year old daughter is she ruined someones marriage and started to go out with them when theyre like twice her age

Quote:Hell i wouldnt talk to my 22 year old daughter is she ruined someones marriage and started to go out with them when theyre like twice her age

POW! Naughty snotlocker, comin' right atcha!

- Cunk - 10-11-2002

O&A always said that when the show was all done they were going to write a book about everything they couldn't talk about. Now that oa.com is dead I think now's the time for the old farts around here to start talking. I wanna hear the good stuff.

- kindred - 10-11-2002

I have no idea how old she is or what she did while Anthony was married. I really don't care... But, now that I know how old she is, this behavior is not surprising at all.

- DGW - 10-11-2002

Quote:girls can be so icky sometimes.
so says Galt

i don't know enough to have an opinion on the matter
but alot of you are definatley scaring me

- Teenweek - 10-11-2002

I have no fucking clue what is going on. I don't usually post in those chat threads. I don't go to board parties. I stay out of all this petty bullshit. I just liked it there because there were a lot of cool people there taking about everything.

Roger seems like a dumb fucking cunt and i lost all respect for anthony. WHo gives a flying fuck about Spaz and why can't froy be the next and last victim of the washington sniper

- Noellevious - 10-11-2002

BTW, my new AIM is GonzysGrl. Rolleyes

:rofl:
noelle wins

- F-Tool - 10-11-2002

Well, I got banned for killing a thread. A bunch of old-timers were debating (on Dec 23rd, 2001) if the replay bit of the indians hyjacking the plane was "in good taste" and appropriate so soon after Sept. 11th.

It pissed me off that the question was even asked. WTF do you guys mean? That's LAME! Shouldn't talk about it, WHATEVER! The whole idea behind O&A was that they WERE INAPPROPRIATE.

So I turned script kiddie, embedded some JavaS cript into an IMG tag, and off when the thread. INSTANT BAN.

After 12 months of contemplation, I realized that it's really all about the 1st amendment, and a person's right to opinion.

That's my "old fart" story.

As for Roger. Well. Little chickenshit fuckstick groupie CUNT! I NEVER COULD STAND THAT TWAT, and anytime I had to deal with her, I just about wanted to puke. She was such the "In-Crowd" all by herself. And I don't know WHAT THE FUCK posessed people to kiss her ass, but it sure happened. A LOT. Whenever I would lay some Froy-Evading subtle shit on her, she would giggle, and pretned to like it. I guess a good, honest kick in her FACE is what she always wanted. Somebody to tell her what a pain in the ass she was.

Or she didn't get it. Maybe it went over her head, but whatever. Either way, she sux0rs.

Well, I like the new digs, although it don't have much to do with O&A... not really the theme here. There hasn't been an O&A theme board ANYWHERE for quite some time... I'll be around here. I can't help myself. I love to argue.

- OAS - 10-11-2002

Quote:Now that oa.com is dead I think now's the time for the old farts around here to start talking.
I'm not talking. There's that gag order thingy.

- Kim - 10-11-2002

Gonzo should show up there just to piss the little twat off...

please, you can only hear the same songs SO many times in one month

- DGW - 10-11-2002

cmon Amy
you luv cunt

- Danked - 10-11-2002

I'm gonna hold Roger down and stick my joint in her mouth.