CDIH
Best quarterback in the nfl - Who's your choice? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Best quarterback in the nfl - Who's your choice? (/showthread.php?tid=3794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Galt - 10-14-2002

THE PATRIOTS WOULD NOT HAVE FUCKING WON SHIT WITH BLEDSOE LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!

They probably wouldn't have been a playoff team.

- GonzoStyle - 10-14-2002

Passing schmassing, it's all about the rings and td's. Pass for all the yards you want.

Who the fuck voted for Gannon? Keyser should be beaten.

- Keyser Soze - 10-14-2002

Favre, he's just downright nasty. McNabb is the future but Favre is still at the top of his game, head and shoulders above just about everyone in the league. I like em both but if i'm putting together a team to take to the Super Bowl, i'm gonna have to give the nod to Favre.

- Faceman - 10-14-2002

OK fess up, who voted gannon? :lol:

I agree farve is the man, if it came down to a superbowl start I would go with a reliable proven QB and that is farve, who is tops in my book.

But I have to go with McNabb on this overall cause the man is a god and the future of the sport.

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

Favre=Hall of Famer now

McNabb=Future Hall of Famer

- The Sleeper - 10-14-2002

Bledsoe is simply not in the same class as Favre or even McNabb. So taking him over a young SUPER BOWL WINNER with lots of potential would just be dumb.

- Faceman - 10-14-2002

I'll take the heat for this one...if all things were equal, I think Michael Vick could be a better quarterback than McNabb. Discuss

Bledsoe looks inbred to me.

- Galt - 10-14-2002

We could post that article we were working on Sleeper.

LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

What is Brady doing this year? Hostetler won a Super Bowl. Doug Williams won a Super Bowl. Jim McMahon won a Super Bowl. Does that make them great QB's. NO! Just because you don't win a title, does not make you a bad player. I think marino, Karl malone, Charles barkley, Barry Bonds, prove that wrong

Quote:I'll take the heat for this one...if all things were equal, I think Michael Vick could be a better quarterback than McNabb. Discuss
I don't see why not, he's got more talent than anyone else in the league.

- Galt - 10-14-2002

Why didn't you post this three weeks ago when he was BY FAR the best rated QB in the league?

So he's done poorly against Miami, San Diego, and Green Bay, three pretty good defenses.

Once again, sports fans are dumb and reactionary.

Teenweek, please stick to talk radio

Malone does a better diamond cutter than DDP.

Quote:I'll take the heat for this one...if all things were equal, I think Michael Vick could be a better quarterback than McNabb. Discuss

If all things were equal froy might have a brain, doesn't make it comparable.

- Faceman - 10-14-2002

And I thought I was the only one who thought TW doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about most of the time

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

Quote:So he's done poorly against Miami, San Diego, and Green Bay, three pretty good defenses.

And didn't you play Pittsburgh, Jets and Chiefs. 3 top defenses there. Aren't they all bottom of the league. Pitt's defense this week don't count. A team of cripples could beat Cincy.

Edited By Teenweek on 1034638333

McNabb was born from the force, he can weild a light saber.

- Galt - 10-14-2002

PS. Dummy, Brady's only good receiver has been out the last three weeks.

Hays? Castaway from the Panthers. The fucking Panthers
Patten? Castaway from the Giants. Ditto
Branch? Might be good, but he's a rookie, and he's 5'6"

lets see how well Buffalo does in the playoffs...if they even make it which i doubt.

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

Branch is their best receiver. I am not a Buffalo fan. I just Bledsoe is better than Brady.

Edited By Teenweek on 1034638554