CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-22-2002

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

- QuickStop - 10-22-2002

last week was the first time i had ever heard the term "gone gold" for videogames, but my friend claims they always use it.

- PatCooper - 10-22-2002

Quote:When talking about software releases, going gold means they are about to start production. The final CD the developer sends to the duplicator is called the "gold master".

you win a prize...ding ding...

Quote:last week was the first time i had ever heard the term "gone gold" for videogames, but my friend claims they always use it.

I only know the term from reading ign.com alot. And they always announce when i popular title is going to production line.

- LyricalGomez - 10-23-2002

I think the term was originally coined because the cd's were gold

Seem to remember hearing that once

- Danked - 10-23-2002

I need a good mod site for GTA3 on the PC. I found one, but it's forum based and not very user-friendly to just go in and out with something you need. I need the the radio station audio because that folder seems to be empty in the version I found.

- Cunk - 10-23-2002

I once found someone on Direct Connect who had all that. I should've grabbed it but I was in search of bigger things.

Kazaa maybe?

- Skitchr4u - 10-23-2002

not to change the topic, because i did preorder and can't wait for the 29th...but um,

does anyone have the cheat codes for gta3? i never got the game originally, just played at my friends all the time, and he had the codes. now i need them for myself cause i got unlazy and bought myself a copy...help, please? and thank you

- Teenweek - 10-23-2002

I think this website should help a lot of people's questions including cheat codes, skins, downloading, etc.

Grand Theft Auto 3

- Skitchr4u - 10-23-2002

nice little site, thanks tw

- LyricalGomez - 10-23-2002

So we should expect a sharp decline in posts next Tuesday

EB called today to confirm that I wanted the game, they have 600 pre-orders but are only getting 400 copies of the games, so the poor shmucks have to call up each person and ask if they want the game right away...Somehow I doubt anyone will not want it right away

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-28-2002

earlier this morning i recieved the gta vice city box set, and a few minutes ago i got my actual copy of Vice City

unfortunately, i cant even play it yet because my ps2 is still broke Sad

the soundtrack is cool though

cant wait to murder people while listening to some cutting crew and 99 red balloons

- Danked - 10-28-2002

I'm expecting it tomorrow, but I'm scared.

My PS2 was acting up this weekend. SOCOM took some effort to get going and it just up and quit playing DVD's. :-(

did you leave your ps2 on for 10 days straight also?

- Danked - 10-28-2002

No, but it's in sleep mode most of the time. I know that's better if you use it regularly which I am. I don't know what gives, but I'm frightened.

- QuickStop - 10-28-2002

Quote:a few minutes ago i got my actual copy of Vice City
how did you get the game today?

relative works for epic records, they got a bunch of them in early for promotional use and such

- QuickStop - 10-28-2002

good deal

there is a weezer song on the soundtrack

- QuickStop - 10-28-2002

you're kidding, right?

yes, of course im kidding

just wanted to get your hopes up