CDIH
24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=4023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- fbd - 10-30-2002

the director likes blond hair way too much, but it looks like a great season. but if it started at 8AM, and the thing is going to happen on that day, is it only 16, or will the thing be taken care of and then the rest of the time goes to hunting people down?
and who else has money on somebody being raped again this season? different victim, though

- Cunk - 10-30-2002

I liked that show but I missed most of the episodes. Someone tell me everything that happened. I'll get some popcorn.

- QuickStop - 10-30-2002

i didnt watch the last season at all, but im gonna watch this one. I liked the premier so..thats good then.
Quote:What's with the producer's need for hot blondes...they are everywhere. Just for that, it's well worth watching. Daughter is smolderingly hot. Show was good too.
yup

- Sloatsburgh - 10-30-2002

I can't wait for that blonde cunt daughter to die.

Die you stupid whiney bitch, DIE.

- PlasticMan - 10-30-2002

I want the R-rated version where she gets raped first...

- Arpikarhu - 10-31-2002

i couldnt tell all of the blondes apart. i hope that daughter gets whacked. while shooting the dude in the interview room was cool it lacked last seasons premiere punch lie when that broad parachuted from the jet liner.

- Mad - 10-31-2002

Quote:If Slash were on 24 it would be dreamy.

Why? Do we really need more half-kyke/coon's on TV?

- Paper Boy - 11-06-2002

Quote:Are they goign to show it on different times again this year like they did last year? I think it was on like three different times this year. I can never watch it on Tuesdays.

I wish this show was on an hour earlier. i fell asleep watching it tuesday night. it was on again last night(monday) at nine, again too late and it was on FX at 5pm today. i'm gunna try and stay awake tonight.

- QuickStop - 11-06-2002

either you are you on some sort of medication that causes drousiness, you have to wake up super super early, or you're an old lady because 9pm is not late at all

- fbd - 11-06-2002

fuck...i missed the first 5 minutes. what happened?

- Keyser Soze - 11-06-2002

all this shit happening in 24 hours, a criminal plot the likes of which havent been seen since watergate, a NSA with unlimited ability to tap into any computer system. all this i can believe, but, a black president????????

- The Jays - 11-06-2002

...when they do the dvd's, is it really 24 hours long, or does the commercials not being in there make it 22 hours?

And I have a need to insert my penis into Jack's daughter...

- Mad - 11-06-2002

Quote:a black president????????

Hey it is fiction after all.

Quote:I have a need to insert my penis into Jack's daughter...

Loved how her T's bounced when she was running away from the wife beater, nice! And you may have her after me.

:-o

- Metalfan - 11-06-2002

How big of a pussy is Mason getting his pansy ass out of town.....Bakersfield my ass. Take it like a man faggit!!! That's what you get paid for.

- Buttmunch - 11-06-2002

I missed 3/4 of the show.

Do they still repeat this sometime on the weekend?

- Spitfire - 11-06-2002

BM - they're repeating them on FX: 11/11 @ 11 pm & 11/12 @ 5pm

Kimberly must be killed by the end of this season, just for her stupidity. If you're running away from someone on a crowded street, why do you turn down a deserted alley instead of running out in the street for help?

Metal, Mason looks like he's gonna get what he deserves next week...

- Metalfan - 11-06-2002

I hope he does.....that asswipe.

I think they had Kimberly do that so we could get the obligatory T bounce running scene mentioned before :lol: That, and how else could she further show her stupidity in trying to protect the kid.

- Arpikarhu - 11-06-2002

last year the amnesia bit sort of ruined the show for me, now this year the lost kid. fucking weak!

- QuickStop - 11-06-2002

i want that little reporter dude gassed in that little room next week.

Edited By QuickStop on 1036611886

- PlasticMan - 11-07-2002

I totally dug that! The president disappearing a reporter. I never saw what Jack had in the satchel. Was it the guy's head or something?