CDIH
The new pit boss. - I just hope he can live up to kid a - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The new pit boss. - I just hope he can live up to kid a (/showthread.php?tid=424)

Pages: 1 2

- Hybrid - 02-12-2002

congrats seph. :thumbs-up:

- Brokenjaw - 02-12-2002

Yes indeed, Confuckingradulations Seph. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

- IrishAlkey - 02-13-2002

Great, give him more power.
When he destroys us all, you'll be sorry.

- Luna - 02-13-2002

<marquee direction=up><marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>WOO HOO</font></marquee></marquee>

<marquee behavior=alternate><font size=4><font color=red>CONGRATS, SEPH!!</font></font></marquee>

<marquee direction=down><marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>WOO HOO</font></marquee></marquee>

- fbd - 02-13-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
fbdlingfrg Wrote:just a guess, but i'm thinking the hole mod will just be someone who posts often and is worthy of modding, just not from one of the other forums
someone wins a fuckin cookie!
hehehehe...its funny because sean cant count

- Brokenjaw - 02-13-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Sean Cold Wrote:
fbdlingfrg Wrote:just a guess, but i'm thinking the hole mod will just be someone who posts often and is worthy of modding, just not from one of the other forums
someone wins a fuckin cookie!
hehehehe...its funny because sean cant count
ehhe its funny cause I think you just lost your cookie again.

- 82-1012268026 - 02-13-2002

Hmmm... coooooookieees.... :hungry:

- Sean Cold - 02-13-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:hehehehe...its funny because sean cant count
I was being nice you ingrate. I didn't want to leave yoiu with zero cookies after you finally showed you can actually think. My bad, fuck your fuckin cookie.

BJ, you lazy sob, learn how to cut down on the vortex or I will throw your depth lacking ass into the hole for a day or two.

- Sluggo - 02-13-2002

Nya-Nya Brokenjaw got yelled at!
:bouncer: :fuggin: :bouncer:

- fbd - 02-13-2002

Sad Sad Sad Sad damn me and being a smartass :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Feb. 12 2002 at 10:45

- FNMoron - 02-13-2002

:burnfucker: :burnfucker: die you rotten slope bastard, die :burnfucker: :burnfucker:

- 82-1012268026 - 02-13-2002

Awww.... poor FBD..... no cookie. :disappointed:

FBD: 0

Sean Cold: 1,982,983,669

Psst... I don't think you can win...

:p

:roflmao:

- Brokenjaw - 02-13-2002

Sluggo Wrote:Nya-Nya Brokenjaw got yelled at!
:bouncer: :fuggin: :bouncer:
[Image: 321.gif] [Image: pirate.gif][Image: pirate77.gif] [Image: bluegrab.gif][Image: EZicon28.gif] [Image: member8.gif] [Image: madhopA.gif] :punch: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- DGW - 02-13-2002

Quote:BJ, you lazy sob, learn how to cut down on the vortex or I will throw your depth lacking ass into the hole for a day or two.
As a mob gathers you can hear the cries of Put Him in the Hole!, Put Him in the Hole!...some carrying torches...other's carrying pitchforks, they were out for justice!

Yeah...make em walk the plank! rimshot

:fuggin:

Jeez I've been having a lot of deja vu.....I could of sworn I congratulated you but a short time ago. So you ain't getting one this time. No soup for you!

Edited By DGW on Feb. 13 2002 at 08:48

- Hey Ladi - 02-13-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:BJ, you lazy sob, learn how to cut down on the vortex or I will throw your depth lacking ass into the hole for a day or two.
Three? is a Vortex? That looks more like the swirl of a flushing toilet... I didn't the Vortex really started to go until 5 or 6...

- Sean Cold - 02-13-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:Three? is a Vortex? That looks more like the swirl of a flushing toilet... I didn't the Vortex really started to go until 5 or 6...
Some times you have to nip it right in the bud and make examples. Plus, we have to prove that we will also fuck with the handicapped before he files a discrimination lawsuit against us. :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Sephiroth - 02-13-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:lots of smiley's
That reminds me.... what happened to the Sephiroth Smiley?

- Grumpy - 02-13-2002

Here's your smiley seph - :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- Danked - 02-13-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:That reminds me.... what happened to the Sephiroth Smiley?
this one looks kind of like a chink. :pissed:

and congrats there, seph.