CDIH
What is your fear?? - Everyone has at least one - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What is your fear?? - Everyone has at least one (/showthread.php?tid=432)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- JAYMOHRBUDDY - 02-13-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:
Quote:1. Snakes

I have 2 Smile
Snakes are not pets, they cannot be considered pets. Why do people insist on having the slimy nasty disgusting things?? When they turn on you, then u will realize how much they suck.

- Luna - 02-13-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:
Quote:1. Snakes

I have 2 Smile
Well, I guess I won't be visiting you, Beckster. [Image: smhair2.gif]

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-13-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:Heights.

Excuse me for being bland.
I dont think that is bland. I mean yeah heights by itslef is yeah. But I am taking it as heights meaning you climb the mountain so high to throw all the evidence of beastiality off the other side. Like blood soaked undies....fur that has been stuck in your belly button. Staying up there for a while so the claw marks on your schmeckle could heal.

THATS NOT BLAND

- BeckyDC - 02-13-2002

Quote:Well, I guess I won't be visiting you, Beckster.

lol yeah cuz u KNOW they'll crawl outta their cages and slide right into the bed and getcha hehehehe :lol:

- Sean Cold - 02-13-2002

I also fear that motherfucker who calls you from Blockbuster about late fees. Those guys should hunt down Bin Laden because they are just fuckin reletless.

Quote:I want my 2 dollars"

::Confusedhudders:::

BeckyDC Wrote:
Quote:Well, I guess I won't be visiting you, Beckster.

lol yeah cuz u KNOW they'll crawl outta their cages and slide right into the bed and getcha hehehehe :lol:
Thats what ladi tells her cousins about me and howie when they sleep over at our trailer.

- JAYMOHRBUDDY - 02-13-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I also fear that motherfucker who calls you from Blockbuster about late fees. Those guys should hunt down Bin Laden because they are just fuckin reletless.

Quote:I want my 2 dollars"

::Confusedhudders:::
Thats why in invested in caller Id.

- Luna - 02-13-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:lol yeah cuz u KNOW they'll crawl outta their cages and slide right into the bed and getcha hehehehe :lol:
Thanks for giving me the chills you evil, evil girl!

- Danked - 02-13-2002

i fear Sephiroth. he led me here and with his spiffy new mod powers he can give me the boot too.

- DGW - 02-13-2002

Quote:Why do people insist on having the slimy nasty disgusting things??

Snakes aren't slimey...Grumpy's sister is.

- BeckyDC - 02-13-2002

Quote:Thanks for giving me the chills you evil, evil girl!
:p anytime..i'm here to please Wink

- Hey Ladi - 02-13-2002

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Thats what ladi tells her cousins about me and howie when they sleep over at our trailer.
I think you are growing on them (like that strange green fungus you have) because they asked to come back this weekend.

I also fear... becoming a "typical wife," losing my libido, or being divorced.

DGW Wrote:
Quote:Why do people insist on having the slimy nasty disgusting things??

Snakes aren't slimey...Grumpy's sister is.
Grumpy has no sisters. But i can understand your mistake. His mom is just so fat with her HUGE udders on each side of her chest, it looks like two other people standing in front of her. When i violate her daily i use a marker and draw a face on each of them and pretend its a 4 way.

- Galt - 02-13-2002

Sharks. I hve probably swam in the ocean about 5 times in the last 10 years.

Dying alone.

Navy SEALs

- Grumpy - 02-13-2002

Luna - did you say something about clowns? Do I need to crack out the Evil Clown again for you? Muhhahahahahah! :burnfucker: :burnfucker:

Personally - lightening makes me twitch. I got past most of it when I moved to Florida but a good thunder boomer storm still makes my adrenaline rush. The funny thing is, my wife loves lightening. She says it's almost orgasmic.

- Sean Cold - 02-13-2002

Grumpy Wrote:Luna - did you say something about clowns? Do I need to crack out the Evil Clown again for you? Muhhahahahahah! :burnfucker: :burnfucker:

Personally - lightening makes me twitch. I got past most of it when I moved to Florida but a good thunder boomer storm still makes my adrenaline rush. The funny thing is, my wife loves lightening. She says it's almost orgasmic.
and here I thought you would have just said big people. :bouncer:

- IkeaBoy - 02-13-2002

Grumpy Wrote:Personally - lightening makes me twitch
i thought it was really tall people for you.

as for my fear, i don't think i have one. i need to think about this. and I'm not afraid of meeting people or rejection as a couple of people have speculated about me.

- Danked - 02-13-2002

i fear the day people run out of "Grumpy is so short..." jokes.

- Grumpy - 02-13-2002

Danked Wrote:i fear the day people run out of "Grumpy is so short..." jokes.
it'll never happen. And if you only knew the irony of those jokes....... :roflmao:

- Luna - 02-13-2002

Grumpy Wrote:Luna - did you say something about clowns? Do I need to crack out the Evil Clown again for you? Muhhahahahahah! :burnfucker: :burnfucker:
:disappointed:<font size="+3">NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!</font> :disappointed: