CDIH
Can Men and Women Be "Just Friends" - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Can Men and Women Be "Just Friends" (/showthread.php?tid=4607)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Hybrid - 01-03-2003

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzz

zzzzz

zzzzz

zzzzz

zzzzz

zzzzz

- JimmyBlueEyes - 01-04-2003

That's why I don't have any fat ugly women as friends.
[quote]
Chubby chicks need teh lovin too... :banana:

- The Jays - 01-04-2003

... One of my best friends is a girl. Same age as me, and we known each other for like my whole life. But, it would be alot harder to be just friends if she was a hot piece of ass, because then my libido would shut my brain off and force me to sputter double entendres and innuedo whenever I would talk. So, I think the reason I get along with her so well and have good conversations with her is because I'm not trying to bang her.

- IrishAlkey - 01-04-2003

Quote:i guess itz called friendz who fuck
most of the relationshipz i have with woman end up in sex

That's cuz you're fucking hot, idiot.

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-04-2003

Of course guys and girls can be just friends. But I also think 2 friends can fuck and that be all it is, no feelings, nothing to ruin the friendship.

I was in a mall one time with a guy friend. He was looking to buy a new cologne and the salesgirl told him to have me smell it, since I'm the one who has to like it. We explained that we were just friends and she immediately asked us, "So which of you two are gay, cause that's impossible."

- FAST FREDDY - 01-04-2003

I love the chubby chicks, always eager to please.

Confusedmokey:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-04-2003

Quote:But I also think 2 friends can fuck and that be all it is, no feelings, nothing to ruin the friendship.

I used to think that too, but I've noticed that its not possible. Being intimate with someone usually brings feelings. I can't even imagine kissing one of my guy friends let alone sleeping with them and having things going back to normal.

- Kid Afrika - 01-04-2003

anyone else think this thread is over the limit?

- Hybrid - 01-04-2003

ha i get it. i get jokes.

- LyricalGomez - 01-04-2003

No you don't

- diceisgod - 01-05-2003

Any chick that swallows my load is ok in my book. Sure we can be buddies no problem.

- PeterDragon - 01-05-2003

I should learn to never follow DIG, but here goes anyway.

Yes and no.

Yes, guys & girls can be "just friends", because there are plenty of times you can share common interests.

but no, like Billy Crystal says in "When Harry Met Sally", the sex thing is always out there.

But if you can get past that (or if the girl insists no sex and guy can deal), then yes.

understand?

- Sweet Angel - 01-05-2003

I agree.

- drusilla - 01-05-2003

i say yes, but only when there is no NO attraction involved. cause when there is, it leads to problems.

i had a best friend who was a guy, we were best friends for like 4 years. then we dated for 5. in that time i became grew closer with another guy & i have wanted to jump him since. i do have other good friends that are guys & there is no attraction there at all , so it's way easier & a lot of fun, when they aren't being toolbags.

- Arpikarhu - 01-05-2003

i can be friends with a woman as long as she sucks my dick

- Maynard - 01-05-2003

Quote:i say yes, but only when there is no NO attraction involved. cause when there is, it leads to problems.
I don't agree. One of my best friends is a really hot chick. and i am attracted to her. but i would never have sex with her.

- Arpikarhu - 01-05-2003

Quote:I don't agree. One of my best friends is a really hot chick. and i am attracted to her. but i would never have sex with her.
like you have a choice

- Hey Ladi - 01-05-2003

Quote:usuallythe first thingthat pops into my mind when meeting a woman for the first time is what they would look like in bed
I heard once that was a trait of politicians

Quote:That's cuz you're fucking hot, idiot.
Then what's your excuse ;-)

- fbd - 01-05-2003

yes

my best friend is a girl, but between us there is no attraction at all. usually, i can get closer with a girl faster than i can with a guy, but i still have more guy friends than girls. but for almost all the other girls, i would fuck them in an instant if i had the chance. but i'm even still friendly with my ex and talk to her all the time

- GonzoStyle - 01-06-2003

Quote:I don't agree. One of my best friends is a really hot chick. and i am attracted to her. but i would never have sex with her.

That doesn't even deserve just a plain old "bullshit"

more like..

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BULLSHIT</span>