CDIH
The return of Confessions - the confessional is open - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The return of Confessions - the confessional is open (/showthread.php?tid=4726)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- virgingrrl - 01-09-2003

wow....i was going to do this last night, but i wanted to wait till it calmed down around here, right ladi? ;-)

im jealous that all my friends are graduating from college this year, now i wish i hadn't taken a year off...

im sick and tired of being the responsible one, taking are of everyone, worrying about everyone...when will it be my turn?

i've been drinking way too much.

im sick of my job, but im too scared to take a leap in to something new.

i really miss someone.

and finally, im in love <3 and no one knows.

- snowballschanceinhell - 01-09-2003

I confess that I don't know what <3 means....

its a sideways heart...cock your head to the right.

:bow:

thank you.... vgril

I confess that I drink to much. I am bored out of my mind. argh.. I want spring.

- GonzoStyle - 01-09-2003

I got a crush on a girl but I can't approach her to let her know, I like her a lot and want to get to know her better. She's one of the few girls who I haven't though "can I fuck her" the 1st time I saw her. I fucked up the couple times I met her cause I was too shy to talk to her... yes I of all people was shy and intimidated by her. I think about her almost every day and go over my mistakes.

gonzo it's better not to say anything then the wrong thing.

It's better to try and fail than spend so many aching hours wondering "what if?"

Try again.

live with no regrets my friend....

i have fucked up too many situations by keeping my mouth shut.

- LyricalGomez - 01-09-2003

What kind of cockamamie advice is that?

Don't worry about what you're gonna say, just speak straight talk, no bullshit or game, just talk. Don't even think of her as someone you like, just think of her as a friend that you have'nt seen in a while. May be nervous at first but that will disappear quickly

- Splatterpunk - 01-09-2003

Life is short. What would you do if you weren't afraid? Be real.

I confess that I should have been fired from my job before I quit. How can they not know that?

Edited By Splatterpunk on 1042074604

Yeah that advice was rather cocamamie.

I know dude trust me, I know. I have NEVER ever had a problem approaching anyone in my life, in any situation. not once. With her I dunno, I really was just awed by her the 1st and every time I saw her. I just wanted to hug her and hold on forever, it's like she makes me feel so comfortable just by her presence. Yet I don't know her basically at all.

- Jinny - 01-09-2003

I'm afraid that I pushed the man of my dreams away....

- OAS - 01-09-2003

I confess that I am upset that we are going to war. As some of you know, that has never bothered me. But we are going into this one for all the wrong reasons. This may be the start of the fall of The American Empire.

Quote:I know dude trust me, I know. I have NEVER ever had a problem approaching anyone in my life, in any situation. not once. With her I dunno, I really was just awed by her the 1st and every time I saw her. I just wanted to hug her and hold on forever, it's like she makes me feel so comfortable just by her presence. Yet I don't know her basically at all.

Been there, and sadly there's no easy way out of it, just make sure you do something, cause if you don't that regret will hang around forever

I know, I just hope I get a chance to try again.

The whole threat of war really doesn't concern me. I don't mean I completely don't care but I don't let fear of it get to me. If death should come or some tragedy we can't do anything about it. I realized that on 9/11/01, I was prepared for the worst and came to peace with it.

It shoulda never gotten to this point in the first place, this coulda been over with a decade ago.

For some reason I can't stop listening to Nas-The Cross

I really don't know why, it's not even my favorite song off the album but I keep listening to it

- Splatterpunk - 01-09-2003

If you don't find an easy opportunity, Gonz, make one. Don't let the chance pass you up. Run it down. You'll never know otherwise.

Do it Gonz....

I have no contact with her, its complicated. But I will if I ever get the chance again.

I've been listening to "Thugz Mansion" by Tupac over and over again, the lyrics hit me hard. I've also been wearing out "A Day In The Life" by the Beatles lately thats the song I always go to for reflection.