CDIH
Arrogant Americans - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arrogant Americans (/showthread.php?tid=5040)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2003

you arent the first person to use a discussion of american involvment with israel as a disguise for anti-semitism

- IrishAlkey - 01-23-2003

GO BACK TO PALESTINE, FILTH BREEDER!

- Keyser Soze - 01-23-2003

Washington provides Israel with $3 billion dollars of aid a year - most of it military. The Israeli F-16s that bombed Nablus were a gift from Uncle Sam.

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2003

and your point is?

- IrishAlkey - 01-23-2003

I wish I was as smart as Arpi.

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2003

Quote:I wish I was as smart as Arpi.
i know how you feel

- Ronin - 01-23-2003

Go figure, France and Germany agreeing on something. Just 60 years ago, all of France was being dominated by Germany. And now look at them.
France was always a stupid nation. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if Spain and Holland and the Swiss just invaded France and took the country over. France could be the new Luxemberg. I don't care. Nothing good comes out of France.
And Germany is just probably still sore about the whole WWII issue and us kicking their asses all the way to the Berlin.

Edited By Ronin on 1043356961

Arpi, give me one good reason for US involvement in Israel.

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2003

Quote:Arpi, give me one good reason for US involvement in Israel.
military bases in the middle east and
access to a warm water port in the middle east
for starters

- OAS - 01-23-2003

We need bankers and lawyers.

- Ronin - 01-23-2003

We need allies in the middle east that we can trust, better than Turkey and Saudi Arabia

once again the arrogant american forcing his wants and needs upon a foreign nation at the expense of innocent lives.

kill for oil, kill for port access, kill for military presence, where does it end?

must you colonize every country??

- LyricalGomez - 01-23-2003

Quote:And Germany is just probably still sore about the whole WWII issue and us kicking their asses all the way to the Berlin.

True ignorance at work

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2003

we are forcing nothing on Israel. if you mean Iraq, then we agree

i didnt say we are forcing them, but to fight palestine for merely materialistic reasons is ridiculous. to say the israeli's are right and the palestinians are wrong cause the israels have more to offer us economically is morally corrupt.

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2003

we are not fighting palestine. never touched them

but we support israel who are certainly actively fighting the palestinians. don't mix my words, i don't support the palestinians either, this is a war no one can win.

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2003

so the way to solve it is to withdraw support for israel? this makes no sense

no, we should not get involved. we should try to find a peaceful resolution for both sides and not appear toplay favorites with the israeli's.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-23-2003

I hate when people just blanket all criticism of Israel as thinly-veiled anti-semitism. If you are pro-Israel fine but actually try to use a legitimate argument instead of using petty tactics like that.

Getting back to Rumsfeld, it was a very stupid comment to make. Not only was it not approriate for the secretary of defense to say, but Germany is a major political power base of Europe and will not diminish in the near future. He could make an argument for France but to say Germany is becoming less important is preposterous.

Quote:We need allies in the middle east that we can trust, better than Turkey and Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia yes, but Turkey? Sure they have a lot of human rights abuses like Israel but they aren't one to pursue active goals that would hurt the US like the Saudis do.