CDIH
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK - WNEW is GONE - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK - WNEW is GONE (/showthread.php?tid=5081)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arpikarhu - 01-27-2003

i hope NY finally gets a polka station. i love polka!

- PeterDragon - 01-27-2003

Quote:Ron and Fez are too good for WNEW
That may be the case, but they were the NY outlet.

unless they reappear somewhere else, we lose.

- Weird NJ - 01-27-2003

Whatever. It's about time WNEW did something other than fucking nothing. I hope Ron and Fez are still around, but it's hard to listen to them primetime anymore. Undecided

- Keyser Soze - 01-27-2003

i didnt find them hard to listen to primetime, ron and fez were great in my opinion

seem that opie and norton have landed a job in dallas as bit characters in Dallas radio :::wacky horn:::

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thepugsandkellyshow.com/gallery/gallery44.html">http://www.thepugsandkellyshow.com/gall ... ery44.html</a><!-- m -->

- JimmyBlueEyes - 01-27-2003

I couldn't believe my ears this afternoon. I thought it was gonna be ok cause they started off with Good Charlotte and then went to some hip hop crap,guess I thought wrong. Wonder why we need another Z-100 in the city. It would have been nice to see it go to how Q-104 was when they first started out. A lot of rare metal and stuff like that. Please pray that R n F didn't get canned. After O n A got the boot, that was the only reason to listen to WNEW. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE BRING O n A BACK!!!!!

- LyricalGomez - 01-27-2003

So where do they go from here? Do they relocate to DC or what?

- Sir O - 01-27-2003

The only thing I listened to on that station anymore was Eddie Trunk, when I remembered. Looks like, in typical WNEW fashion, he has no idea what's going on...

Quote:Posted By Eddie Trunk on 01.27.03

1/27/03 3AM:
Well as I have said so many times, airstaff are the last to know when change is happening at your radio station! I am writing at 3:15AM. I went to set my alarm clock, and was made aware of the change to NEW, which has been rumoured for some time. I still know NOTHING, and was as surprised as anybody. Needless to say, keep a close eye on this space for developments as I find them out. I can't stress enough that I have no info at this point about the future of me or my shows at this time. I appreciate everybody's emails and concern (even at 3AM!). Also please note that I probably will not be able to respond to each and every email that comes in, there really are that many already. Just check here often and I'll tell you what I can when I get info. Let's not assume anything. When I know real facts I'll post them here ASAP. Thanks!

Also please note that for those that hear me outside of WNEW/NYC, none of this has any impact on your stations. Regardless of what goes on, you will still get my show every week at your usual times and on your respective stations.

Thanks for your understanding and support at this uncertain time. I will keep you posted.

Eddie Trunk 3:20 AM 1/27/03

- DoughBoy - 01-27-2003

First O&A now R&F... fuck WNEW those fucking fucks!

- SYNTuesday - 01-27-2003

Wow, poor Greg the Plumber. :disappointed:

ACTUALLY... anyone know where I can get a stream of this show? I need some live Jimmy and Greg; it may not be the real thing, but its the best we got.

Edited By SYNTuesday on 1043700336

- Paper Boy - 01-27-2003

Mel Hall, wasn't he an outfielder for the yanks 10 years ago? what could he possibly be doing on a radio show as a guest?

- drusilla - 01-27-2003

:disappointed:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-27-2003

jib jib would fuckin kill that penguin

- The Jays - 01-28-2003

.... mother fucker.... I fucking love Ron and Fez... this sucks ass...

- PatCooper - 01-28-2003

This is forever who doesn't go to ronfez.net

To all our New York buddies:

We just wanted to thank you for all the support and friendship that you have
given us over the past several years.

The Ron and Fez Show will no longer be on WNEW. We would have liked to have
done a 'see ya' show to thank you all, but such is the radio business. The
show will still be on the air on WJFK in Washington, DC.

Nobody has enjoyed being on the air in New York as much as Ron and Fez. It
has been an honor to spend our overnights, middays, evenings, afternoons,
middays again and finally back to evenings with you. No matter where they
put us, we always had fun and we always tried our best to make sure you had
fun too.

Who knows what the future may bring, but the way this business works, we may
be back in your radios before you know it.

You can stay in contact with us through RonFez.net or e-mail us at
[email]<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">mailto:[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.[/email]

Thank you so much for all the laughs, cigars and Oreos.

Seeeee ya!

Ron and Fez

Oh yeah, one more thing......your mom's box!!!

:burnfucker:

- Weird NJ - 01-28-2003

Fuck. How do I feed my talk radio addiction now? :-(

Edited By Weird NJ on 1043715253

- crx girl - 01-28-2003

it's funny because i know all those ronfez.net people are totally freaking out right now. i couldn't even get on the site. it really sucks though, i like r&f, i was looking forward to listening to them talk about the superbowl :-(

- Weird NJ - 01-28-2003

Heh.. you should check out Foundry Chat right now. :crackhead:

Edit that: Nevermind.. It's just sad. :disappointed:

Edited By Weird NJ on 1043717119

- QuickStop - 01-28-2003

please tell me one of you guys knows of a stream to listen online. IM me if you do. this fucking blows. fuck jenny and her block

- FollowThisLogic - 01-28-2003

Quote:I thought it was gonna be ok cause they started off with Good Charlotte
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- SLASH - 01-28-2003

Syndication Underground > Tom Leykis > lnkplz