CDIH
Daredevil - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Daredevil (/showthread.php?tid=5202)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Skitchr4u - 02-03-2003

i personally think that this movie is going to be ok...the character isn't as well known as spiderman or batman, so people won't know what to expect going in. oh, and he doesn't get the girl in the end...

the movie also wasn't "thrown together"...the script has been around a while, and the idea has been there since before spiderman started filming...

and it is one of the top 15 comics out right now...

- x-file - 02-15-2003

Just saw it. And going in I was really scared about seeing B-Lo play a great comic. I was suprised at what good job he did. He did good, kept me interested. The movie overall was great. Lots of action and great effects.

People kept saying they liked it better than spiderman. I'm sure because spiderman and superman all those movies were happy, bright movies. Daredevil is more a dark comic, guy is serving justic, a bit revengefull. Thats what makes it a great comic and movie.

I overall liked it alot. So far its up there with the other comic movies, and better than some. The other trailers we saw tonight were X-men 2, this movie looked better than first WOW, Hulk same trailer nothing new and some other LEXG, I dont know if thats right, looked interesting, sean connery, can anybody help me out here?

- JimmyBlueEyes - 02-15-2003

It's the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...Sean Connery is in it. I am not sure if it's a comic movie or an old TV show. I really hope this movie is worth it

- Teenweek - 02-15-2003

The movie was really good including Ben Affleck. Colin farrell as Bullseye and Jennifer Garner as Elektra stole the movie though. Not as great as Spiderman but nowhere near as bad as the critics say. Great popcorm movie, definitely worth seeing. You will enjoy it. I saw previews for Xmen 2, Chris Rock as the President, Hulk, The Core, League of Gentlemen

- diceisgod - 02-15-2003

you ---> :fucking: <--- Hollywood

- GonzoStyle - 02-16-2003

spider-man didn't get the girl in the end.

Duncan is always awesome and he alone makes it worth it, colin is cool as fuck.

I heard that the begining of the movie is fairly good and is pretty dedicated to the comic. The problem comes when the action kicks off and it's like it loses focus of the story and more or less is set up for fight after fight.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 02-16-2003

I just got the soundtrack and it's pretty good. I mean a few throw away songs, but altogether not bad. Can somebody tell me when Rob Zombie is going to make a regular album and not do soundtracks for a while??

- QuickStop - 02-20-2003

i saw it today and it was pretty good. colin was really awesome, and daredevils sonar-esque vision looked pretty cool.

- asswipe - 02-20-2003

i was not all that bad

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-20-2003

It was good...but it totally didn't follow the story of Dare Devil at all...go to the Marvel website and read the history of DD and you'll see...

I was also dissappointed in both Kev Simth and B-lo cause they were both huge comic fans and they didn't even put Stick in the movie...I didn't like it as much as I liked spidey...the trouble with comics going to movies is that the story lines are long and complex and hard to fit into a 2 hour movie...I mean dare devil has been around since the 60's...it's hard to put almost 40 years of comics into a 2 hour movie and expect it to be good...

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-20-2003

One of the worst movies I have ever seen.

- drusilla - 02-20-2003

Quote:(I know it's not a comic book, but it's literature and comics are essentially literary works)

that is the biggest stretch i have ever seen

spider-man was not a happy go lucky movie like the others.

i haven't seen daredevil yet, but can someone just please kill affleck so we don't have to see his face & horrible hair any longer.

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-22-2003

Quote:can someone just please kill affleck
We're in a huge fight Beth.

- Gooch - 02-23-2003

since i am a deadringer for Affleck, I am seriously offended. :banana:

- LyricalGomez - 02-23-2003

Don't waste your time

See Old School instead

- drusilla - 02-23-2003

Quote:We're in a huge fight Beth.

what did i do? honestly? you like him? have you seen his hair?

- LyricalGomez - 02-23-2003

[Image: story.affleck.jpg]

his hair IS OUT OF CONTROL

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-23-2003

Have you seen him? He's gorgeous. And who gives a shit what his hair looks like like?

- Gooch - 02-23-2003

Why thank you. :thumbs-up:

- drusilla - 02-24-2003

no, i mean i'm talking the chasing amy hair & the mallrats hair when he wwas buttman.

but still. you're not going to change my mind.

don't worry gooch, your resemblance to affleck won't change my opinion of you. & i have never seen you, so i can't say i don't like your hair