CDIH
If you were locked in a mental ward... - What would you do? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If you were locked in a mental ward... - What would you do? (/showthread.php?tid=527)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Metalfan - 02-20-2002

I'd sleep....that's about it
:drool:

- DGW - 02-20-2002

I'd be jerkoff guy. Everytime someone came into my room I'd start beatin the suspect.

- crx girl - 02-20-2002

i'm not really sure what i'd do. but the last time i was in one it only took me about a half hour to persuade them that i was really ok and they let me out Rolleyes

- Sloatsburgh - 02-21-2002

Danked Wrote:
Sloatsburgh Wrote:Someone help me, what was the movie with Denzel Washington as a cop who went out hunting a Bateman-type silicate. "She can do more than just play chess with you, Johnny."
The Bone Collector
No, it's like Velosncrynisity... It's a one word title with a technology driven name. It's about a psychotic computer program that comes to life...

- IkeaBoy - 02-21-2002

was it Virtuosity with Russell Crowe as the Max Hedroom-esque serial killer form the computer?

- Sloatsburgh - 02-21-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:was it Virtuosity with Russell Crowe as the Max Hedroom-esque serial killer form the computer?
YES (that was Crowe?...ickk. I hate him after seeing Proof of Life and B Mind).

I would give you a cookie, IB, but you are a Mod and I have none to give. How about a never ending supply of tiny hamburgers: :hungry:

Confusedeph: + :moonie: = :fucking:

- Hey Ladi - 02-21-2002

Sloatsburgh Wrote:Confusedeph: + :moonie: = :fucking:
Are you saying you'd like to have sex w/Seph in the mental ward?

- Danked - 02-21-2002

Ah... sorry. Kinda glanced over your question quickly and the earlier mention of Angelina Jolie in this thread made me think that's what you were talking about.

- Hey Ladi - 02-21-2002

Danked Wrote:Ah... sorry. Kinda glanced over your question quickly and the earlier mention of Angelina Jolie in this thread made me think that's what you were talking about.
Well me too .... now.
Ok, if I was in a metal ward w/ her & the happy pills, I might. Wink
You can picture that if it gets you through the day...
Angelina is pretty, I'd lick her from ass to tit. :thumbs-up:

- Black Lazerus - 02-21-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:If you found your self dragged from your home and locked in a mental ward, what would you do?

Would you be like Bradd Pitt in 12 Monleys?
Or Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest?
Or Sara Conner in T2?

What would you do?
grab me a shot gun and kill every whitie i see

- Sloatsburgh - 02-22-2002

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Arthur Dent Wrote:If you found your self dragged from your home and locked in a mental ward, what would you do?

Would you be like Bradd Pitt in 12 Monleys?
Or Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest?
Or Sara Conner in T2?

What would you do?
grab me a shot gun and kill every whitie i see
<span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>Hey , everyone!! Jason Williams is here!!!</span>

Edited By Sloatsburgh on Feb. 21 2002 at 10:18

- FNMoron - 02-24-2002

LZMF1 Wrote:franklin 5 at morristown memorial hospital was much nicer than my stay at greystone.
check... and check.... next?

actually... my ex-girlfriends mom is a shrink at Greystone... coincedence... i think not....

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-25-2002

The question was what would I do if I were locked in one. Am I allowed to answer with what I did when I was?

- IkeaBoy - 02-25-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:The question was what would I do if I were locked in one. Am I allowed to answer with what I did when I was?
please, please do

- Sean Cold - 02-26-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:The question was what would I do if I were locked in one. Am I allowed to answer with what I did when I was?
oh, i am so waiting on this reply. This should sooooo rock!

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-26-2002

The short version of why I was there - I repeatedly tried to off myself, my parents actually dragged me out of my bed, threw me in the car and drove me there. I didn't wanna be there for nothing. I ended up being there for about a week and a half. At first, I got it in my head I was smart enough to escape, so I tried whatever I could. That didn't work. Then being locked up started to make me more crazy. I didn't sleep one minute the entire time I was there (shocker) and at one point I found the most annoying songs I could think of and sang them over and over really loud to piss off the guards. For some reason, that made them give me more medication, hmmmm. I tried to figure out a way to end my life there, but the only thing in the room was a sheet, and nothing to hang from, although that would be a bit much for me to do anyway. I talked to god knows how many shrinks, eventually I convinced them I wasn't suicidal anymore and they let me go home. I know, not all that interesting. *sigh*

edit* I was diagnosed with OCD, and paranoia, by the way.

Edited By Rape Fantasizer on Feb. 25 2002 at 10:40

- Sean Cold - 02-26-2002

I know I must be the only one, but, that was soooooo not hot in the least.

damn it, where is that secret wow thread again?

- IkeaBoy - 02-26-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I know I must be the only one, but, that was soooooo not hot in the least.

damn it, where is that secret wow thread again?
maybe not to you but while it could have been hotter, it has one of the key aspects of hotness

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-26-2002

Sorry to disappoint Sean.

- Sean Cold - 02-26-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:Sorry to disappoint Sean.
Sorry, I never got off on One Flew Over The Coocoo Nest.

I just think of other more pleasent thoughts when I think of you. Like jamming your head through the bars on my head board. See, happy thoughts! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: