CDIH
six feet under...... - who was disappointed last week? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: six feet under...... - who was disappointed last week? (/showthread.php?tid=5532)

Pages: 1 2 3

- LZMF1 - 03-17-2003

ok so it was funny when nate stopped and flogged the dolphin before going home to that hippie wannabe bitch

Edited By LZMF1 on 1049232645

- drusilla - 03-17-2003

omg , that made me so happy. :loveya:

- LZMF1 - 03-24-2003

last night's show was much better and brenda will be back next week!

- Spitfire - 03-24-2003

Yeah, I've just been waiting for her to get back on the show, counting down to the 5th episode.

Although nothing major has happened plot-wise lately, I love how they've been delving deeper into the characters psyches. The stuff about Lisa being just like the mom was really funny last night. And Nate is so trapped with her, he's gotta get out soon! But why isn't that semi-cute but creepy art dude trying to fuck Claire?

- Keyser Soze - 03-24-2003

he's probrobly gay.

looks like its getting better, i hope.

- LZMF1 - 03-24-2003

my guess is that nate got brenda pregnant and that she had the kid........and she'll be dropping by to drop that bomb on him.

the little artsy fag was trying to get into claire's pants.....at least that's what i got out of that scene.

i predict that within the next 2 episodes the art student dude and claire will be making hot monkey luv on a regular basis.

- drusilla - 03-25-2003

ok, i just watched it:

Quote:my guess is that nate got brenda pregnant and that she had the kid........and she'll be dropping by to drop that bomb on him.

that was the first thing that came to my mind too. that would be so fucking awesome. i ate lisa. poor nate. poor hot nate.

Quote:he's probrobly gay.

like 4 times russell said he wasn't gay. but if claire gets with russell she's going to be happy. & that's just going to be weird. she was so happy at the end of the episode.

- drusilla - 03-31-2003

NATE IS GOING TO SNAP ! i can feel it. i can't wait til next week.

- Keyser Soze - 03-31-2003

i want to get in the car and drive and never look back

- LZMF1 - 03-31-2003

last night's episode was exponentially better than the first few but brenda did not do anything interesting.

lisa is such a cunt....i was hoping nate would get a sympathy or "consolation prize" fuck out of brenda.

the new intern is a creepy little man...he and mrs. fischer are going to get along divinely......i thought that he was gonna jerk off while fantasizing about her.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1049130892

- drusilla - 03-31-2003

icky

brenda was boring last night. we expect too much from her.

nut no where nearly as boring as lisa is

Edited By drusilla on 1049130735

- LZMF1 - 03-31-2003

we did....didn't we dru?

maybe it'll get more interesting next week.

- drusilla - 04-07-2003

why am i miserable everytime that lisa is happy?

- LZMF1 - 04-07-2003

i hate that bitch and i'm a bit annoyed that she and nate seem to be getting along better........i was looking foward to them breaking up due to that little fight that they had while they were camping but as it turns out they ended up having "angry sex" on a rock.

the enormous fat dude falling out of the coffin was funny and i told you that the artsy fartsy geek and claire were gonna get it on.

- drusilla - 04-07-2003

there were definately moments where i laughed out loud tonight

- LZMF1 - 04-07-2003

nate keeps on thinking about brenda....when he was dreaming about her was interesting...you know something is gonna happen sooner or later.

- drusilla - 04-07-2003

it better

- white oleander - 04-07-2003

its great to read that I am not the only person watching this show. I cant seem to find any one in Britain who watches. I came across it by accident, half way through a series. and that was a while ago. but at the time I got hooked. and was disappointed when the series ended. The final programme had one of the brothers (sorry cant remember name now), about to have an operation on his brain. The only female name that sticks in my head is Brenda, for obvious reasons. I found her fascinating.

How many series have there been since the one I mentioned. I live in England and am dying for it to come back on again.

- drusilla - 04-07-2003

i think there have been 6 episodes since the third season started

- white oleander - 04-07-2003

What I need to do is watch it right from the start. Maybe Ill buy the first series, rather than wait for it to come on again.

Those characters are so fascinating, they had me hooked straight away.