CDIH
You know you have been with someone too long when - Relationship observations. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: You know you have been with someone too long when - Relationship observations. (/showthread.php?tid=574)

Pages: 1 2

- Grumpy - 02-25-2002

LZMF1 Wrote:tv/lifetime........ hell no!!!!!!! we have directv with 3 receivers. 1 in the bedroom, 1 in the living room and 1 in the basement hooked up to my 55" high definition tv.
It sounds to me like someone is making for having a small dick. I bet you drive a sports car too. don't you.

Most guys that drive overpriced hotrods or luxury cars are making up for having an empty feeling in their pants.

Sluggo - comment? (I still can't figure out how you got hooked up with mrs. sluggo. Somethings in life can never be explained). :roflmao:

- Spitfire - 02-25-2002

When I get home, I'm gonna let the man look at this thread...you guys are making me look great!! :bouncer:

I win! Best significant other :roflmao: Big Grin

- Grumpy - 02-25-2002

Spitfire Wrote:When I get home, I'm gonna let the man look at this thread...you guys are making me look great!! :bouncer:

I win! Best significant other :roflmao: Big Grin
Your ass doesn't count as a significant other (although in your case, it does weigh as much). :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Spitfire - 02-25-2002

BAH! You're just jealous, you no-sex-getting, Lifetime-watching freakazoid :fuckoff:

- Faceman - 02-25-2002

I read this whole thread and I came to a conclusion...You guys are fucking whipped :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

- Keyser Soze - 02-25-2002

Grumpy, you sound like a bitter, defeated old midget.

I think Face and I can finally agree on something.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:.....when you have to buy a 15k ring, right pollyanna?
Naw, 15 karats might be a wee bit too heavy for me.... :clueless:

Also, who the hell has an undies schedule?!

Oh and Arpi....you were not the hot pocket eater I had in mind. :p

- Hey Ladi - 02-25-2002

Quote:you were not the hot pocket eater I had in mind

Maybe someone who is experienceing 5am right now?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-25-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:you were not the hot pocket eater I had in mind

Maybe someone who is experienceing 5am right now?
LOL you very well may be right :thumbs-up:

- Sean Cold - 02-25-2002

Faceman Wrote:I read this whole thread and I came to a conclusion...You guys are fucking whipped :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Better to be whipped then to whip thyself
-me, just now

whoops, wrong thread. This isn't directed at what i am goling through now, more of a cumulative effort of my past transgressions. Live an learn my niggas!

- Doc - 02-26-2002

Quote:Eww, as a girl I even have to say... Confusedpits: Confusedpits: Confusedpits: :0

You really have no idea what it's like to be a guy then. That's just how things go, it's inevitable. Here's a few of my own

...when you become chauffer everywhere, even if she has a car, and you have a Wednesday street cleaning spot on a Thursday (anyone who knows Hoboken knows that this type of spot is like gold)

...when "What are you in the mood to eat?" means "Tell me what I want to eat"

...when sleeping with each other means just sleeping next to eachother

- crx girl - 02-26-2002

again, i'm with rape on this. where are you finding these girls? lifetime? awful. i don't care about the toilet seat, maybe it's one of the signs for me, that i usually remember to make sure it's down when i stumble to the loo in the middle of the night, and i haven't fallen in yet. plus, if i i'm at a guys house, i usually try and remember to lift it back up when i'm done :bouncer:

- Hey Ladi - 02-26-2002

Quote:You really have no idea what it's like to be a guy then.
um... DUH! lol

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-26-2002

crx girl Wrote:i'm with rape on this.
I love when she says that. :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Sean Cold - 02-26-2002

See, what you women need to grasp is the fact that most women aren't you. They are evil, megalomaniacal, wretched beings that only serve to make the rest of the human race thier slaves. They iritate and annoy on a constent basis. They have power beyond most men's comprehension and they do wield said power for the greater good. Confuseduicide:

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-26-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:See, what you women need to grasp is the fact that most women aren't you. They are evil, megalomaniacal, wretched beings that only serve to make the rest of the human race thier slaves. They iritate and annoy on a constent basis. They have power beyond most men's comprehension and they do wield said power for the greater good. Confuseduicide:
And that's why I don't like most of them. :punch:

- LZMF1 - 02-26-2002

Grumpy Wrote:It sounds to me like someone is making for having a small dick. I bet you drive a sports car too. don't you.

Most guys that drive overpriced hotrods or luxury cars are making up for having an empty feeling in their pants.

Sluggo - comment? (I still can't figure out how you got hooked up with mrs. sluggo. Somethings in life can never be explained). :roflmao:
actually, i drive an '01 nissan frontier crew cab.

why are you worrying about the size of my schlong anyway? faig!!!