CDIH
and so it begins!! LOL!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: and so it begins!! LOL!!! (/showthread.php?tid=5874)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arpikarhu - 04-01-2003

Quote:chosing Fossom over Colon isn't true.
it is absolutely true. i can grab an epstein quote saying just that if you like.
i love the red sox fans chanting "this is the year" every spring , followed by "next year is the year" every fall.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-01-2003

It's almost like me...every post I say "This is the post where I'm going to be funny" and then after I post it I say "The next one will be funny"...

- Arpikarhu - 04-01-2003

Quote:It's almost like me...every post I say "This is the post where I'm going to be funny" and then after I post it I say "The next one will be funny"...
now that was funny. kudos!

- Galt - 04-01-2003

Go ahead and find me a quote where Epstein says that he'd rather have Fossum than Colon and how it had nothing to do with saving $10 million to spend on depth that the Red Sox massively lacked.

Everyone shits on their rotation every single year. Every year, it's The Sox have no one besides Pedro, yet every single year, the Red Sox have one of the top 5 starting rotations in baseball. That's not the problem.

I'd rather have that fat old spic Colon than Fossum, but given a finite budget and $10 million, I'd rather have bullpen and bench depth and OMG Kevin Millar is going to have a monster year.

- Arpikarhu - 04-01-2003

but your bullpen sucks and millar is gonna be a bust.

- Galt - 04-01-2003

While it would be super to have someone in the bullpen who could consistently strike people out, Millar will most certainly NOT be a bust.

He'll have better numbers than Matsui

- Arpikarhu - 04-01-2003

millar was going to japan because nobody but your boy wonder wanted him.
by the way, type in epstein, colon, fossum , into google and you will get your quote. i found it a few times.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-01-2003

Quote:now that was funny. kudos!
:bouncer:

- HedCold - 04-02-2003

rey ordonez is 3-5 with 4 rbis and a homerun :poke:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-02-2003

Quote:rey ordonez is 3-5 with 4 rbis and a homerun
Sorreano got that with one hit...

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-02-2003

:disappointed:

- Arpikarhu - 04-02-2003

it took the red sox 16 innings to beat the devil rays today. the sox are in mid-season form

- criticslovesnatch - 04-02-2003

dont forget that they blew the lead in the 8th first, followed by not scoring a run for 8 innings straight against the feared D-rays bullpen until the 16th.

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2003

lowe looked good today. :lol:

- HedCold - 04-03-2003

a homer for a varitek is a homer for Arpis Buddys

and leiter did look good :thumbs-up:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-03-2003

Quote:varitek
He's the only Red Sock I like...and it's only cause he's a Tech grad...

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-03-2003

nomar went to Tech also...

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2003

mets looked sharp today :lol:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-04-2003

um, they havent played today

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-04-2003

Quote:nomar went to Tech also...
Tech baseball owns...