CDIH
X-2 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: X-2 (/showthread.php?tid=6219)

Pages: 1 2 3

- LyricalGomez - 05-04-2003

No but you did get that totally wrong

- Galt - 05-04-2003

:23:

- PatCooper - 05-04-2003

Quote:She was the little girl who fell through the bed and I think she was also the little girl Colossus carried through the tunnel

Thats what i thought, but she looked too young to be kitty. I always thought kitty was a teenager.

- Teenweek - 05-04-2003

The person who fell through the bed was Rogue. Not sure who was in his arms.

Also Jean grey comes back as Phoeneix in the next movie.

Edited By Teenweek on 1052087675

- LyricalGomez - 05-04-2003

Quote:The person who fell through the bed was Rogue.

You want me to screencap it? It wasn't Rogue, ROGUE DOESN"T HAVE THAT POWER

Quote:but she looked too young to be kitty. I always thought kitty was a teenager.

Well they're taking a few liberties with the movie, nothing too bad yet, but the ages on some of the people are rather off. Mystique for example should look older, but of course they want to cast someone hot for the part so guys can ohh and ahh at the sight of her wearing next to nothing.

- Danked - 05-04-2003

oooooooo yeah!!!!

- QuickStop - 05-05-2003

that leg shot was nice at the bar.

- LyricalGomez - 05-05-2003

Danked has become the Macho Man

- Teenweek - 05-05-2003

I guess I was wrong. My bad . I know what her power is. I guess I just got confused. Question, What happened to Magneto, Mystique, and Pyro. They just dissappeared.

- LyricalGomez - 05-05-2003

There is now a Centropy rip of the movie out if you don't want to go see it in theatres

- QuickStop - 05-05-2003

i think im gonna get it anyway

- PatCooper - 05-05-2003

Quote:What happened to Magneto, Mystique, and Pyro. They just dissappeared.

I guess we'll never know. Until X-3 comes out anyway.

- PlasticMan - 05-07-2003

They flew away in the helicopter to their island hideaway (which looks exactly like Dr. Evil's)

- Hybrid - 05-07-2003

good movie. what i wanna know is how wolverine and female wolverine (shadowkat?) could stab each other through if they both have an indestructible metal exoskeleton and indestructible claws....hmm.....

- LyricalGomez - 05-07-2003

Quote:could stab each other through if they both have an indestructible metal exoskeleton and indestructible claws

You answered your own question, their skeleton is indestructible, not their skin and body.

- Hybrid - 05-07-2003

ah i thought it was more like under the skin armor than just there bones that were the metal

If I remember correctlly what they did is basically surround their bones with the metal, and then added the claws to give them weapons (the cool where he is running naked through the underground base covered in blood is so fucking cool.

- Hybrid - 05-07-2003

was that big kid that carried out a girl and said "let me stay i can help" to wolverine colossus?

Yup, it seemed like a big tease really, you got to see him change and then saw him knock the people through walls.

I guess they wanted to give a sampling of things to come. Here are some shots of him changing, the guy they picked looks exactly like Rasputin, but he should really have a russian accent to be accurate, of course Rogue should have a southern twang too.

<center>
[Image: coll1.txt]

[Image: coll2.txt]

[Image: coll3.txt]

[Image: coll4.txt]

[Image: coll5.txt]

</center>

- Hybrid - 05-07-2003

really cool looking. hopefully he'll be a bigger character in the next one.