CDIH
Best "never saw it coming" ending to a movie! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Best "never saw it coming" ending to a movie! (/showthread.php?tid=645)

Pages: 1 2

- IkeaBoy - 03-02-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:t was ok but it was totally overblown as being some masterpiece. The movie drags majorly in the middle for me, but Samuel L Jackson does give a noteworthy performance.
I never heard of UB being a masterpiece. It got mostly mixed reviews. The Sixth Sense (crappy) was considered more of a masterpiece than UB.

As for Unbreakable, I thought it was OK, i liked the idea but for a live action super hero movie it moved far too slow. And Sam Jackson always rules

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 02 2002 at 1:24

- GonzoStyle - 03-02-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:t was ok but it was totally overblown as being some masterpiece. The movie drags majorly in the middle for me, but Samuel L Jackson does give a noteworthy performance.
I never heard of UB being a masterpiece. It got mostly mixed reviews. The Sixth Sense (crappy) was considered more of a masterpiece than UB.

As for Unbreakable, I thought it was OK, i liked the idea but for a live action super hero movie it moved far too slow. And Sam Jackson always rules
Most people who talk about it, make such a huge fuss over unbreakable that I expected something huge from it. It was just an ok movie and if it wasn't for sam jackson it woulda sucked.

- Keyser Soze - 03-02-2002

Doc Wrote:Uh, that was just some song lyrics from Mr. Cellophane from the Broadway show Chicago. I was just trying to make a funny about how Keyser totally ignored my earlier shit.
Totally missed that one.

- Mr. Brownstone - 03-02-2002

American Beauty - I forgot the begining in which Kevin Spacey said it was the last day of his life, so he's resting all contented at the end of the movie and I'm thinking what could happen next, then all of a sudden his brains are splattering on the wall.

The Others - Would have been a great movie if it hadn't ripped off The Sixth Sense verbatin (that right, Nicole Kidman IS dead the whole movie :bouncer: ).

- Paper Boy - 03-03-2002

I just saw Easy Rider for the first time and the ending suprised me.

- Metalfan - 03-04-2002

Final Destination - Maybe that little shit shouldn't have asked "Who's Next?"

- Arthur Dent - 03-05-2002

There's a sci-fi film called Exorstenze (sp?) about virtual reality that had a pretty screwed up ending. Pretty good film if you like real science fiction.

Also, The 13th Floor was much better than i expected with a good twist ending.

- IkeaBoy - 03-05-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:There's a sci-fi film called Exorstenze (sp?)
was that david cronenberg's existenz?

- Galt - 03-05-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
Arthur Dent Wrote:There's a sci-fi film called Exorstenze (sp?)
was that david cronenberg's existenz?
"I AM IKEABOY. HEAR ME ROAR MY TV AND MOVIE TRIVIA KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!"