CDIH
Movies that you hated and everyone else loved! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Movies that you hated and everyone else loved! (/showthread.php?tid=653)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Luna - 03-02-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:Plus I hated the fuckin soundtrack, who the fuck kept on buying that soundtrack to keep it at #1.
To top it off it won "Album of the Year"! WTF?

- IkeaBoy - 03-03-2002

And don't forget, now Pringles rips off the O Borther 'theme.'

Yes, the animation was interesting for waking life but that was the only interesting thing about the movie.

Some more:
jerry maguire- "Show me the money!" Yawn. The only good thing was Jay Mohr, it was lame otherwise.
Austin Powers 2- for proof of how lame this movie was just look at how they got rid of Elizabeth Hurley, they could have done so many better ways (e.g. have her just disappear no mention of her, have her gunned down like at the end of OHMSS)
Empire Records- I really don't know why people like this movie so much.
Scream- OH what a lame movie that got progressively worse but I didn't even think the first one was all that great.

- Arpikarhu - 03-03-2002

every jim carrey movie. he does the same sophmoric face-making schtick every time.

- Faceman - 03-03-2002

Quote:To top it off it won "Album of the Year"! WTF?

Well you are talking about a cd which rejuvenated a type of music, namely bluegrass, that's been dead and buried away from most of the country for a long time. That's no small feat I would say. I loved O'Brother, the story, the acting, the whole thing. It was a movie that I was never going to see, but decided to sit back and watch it one night and now whenever it's on, I have to see it.

The original Star Trek movie had to be the most confusing thing I ever saw. and to be honest, it's the only movie I've ever fell asleep watching in the theater.

- Flock of Moosen - 03-03-2002

The 1st one that just pops into my head has to be Dune. I don't know what it was, but I had a very hard time following the story. It just seemed to be set too far into the future and I was completely lost through the whole thing.
Maybe if I watched it now it would be different, but I'm not willing to waste 3 hours just to find out.

- Luna - 03-03-2002

Faceman Wrote:
Quote:To top it off it won "Album of the Year"! WTF?
Eh, I am just bitter because Bob Dylan didn't win.

- Arpikarhu - 03-03-2002

Flock of Moosen Wrote:The 1st one that just pops into my head has to be Dune. I don't know what it was, but I had a very hard time following the story. It just seemed to be set too far into the future and I was completely lost through the whole thing.
Maybe if I watched it now it would be different, but I'm not willing to waste 3 hours just to find out.
stick to deuce bigelow and night at the roxbury

- Luna - 03-03-2002

Dumb & Dumber

- Brokenjaw - 03-03-2002

I thought Snatch was just a gawd awwwfulll movie, also did not like, Highlander 4 End game.

- shotgirl - 03-03-2002

Quote:English Patient - What the fuck happened here? Then again what did the academy have to work with that year?
ever
this has got to be the worst long ass fucking movie

- Sean Cold - 03-03-2002

shotgirl Wrote:this has got to be the worst long ass fucking movie
Nope, I think that honor goes to Reds. I had to watch that for a history class and fell asleep four time. Shit, I should buy that flick for when I can't sleep.

Dead Man Walking: I can not express into words how much I truely loathe this snorer Confuseduicide:

- Rape Fantasizer - 03-03-2002

American Beauty, Moulin Rouge, both of them won so many awards, and I hated them both.

- Cunt-Twat - 03-03-2002

titanic = worst movie ever made.
english patient = too long and boring
knotting hill
my best friend's wedding
i think most of us can agree, chick flicks always suck.

- Luna - 03-03-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:i think most of us can agree, chick flicks always suck.
Except "Practical Magic".

- Kim - 03-03-2002

Jurasic Park...

Edited By Kim on Mar. 03 2002 at 12:04

- Galt - 03-03-2002

JFK.
I've fallen asleep in a movie twice in my entire life, and it was the two times I tried to watch this movie. It was so fucking boring, I can't even describe it. It sucks, just like most other Oliver Stone movies that aren't from '86 or '87. It's slow as hell, it's preachy, horribly overacted, and he uses those condescending camera tricks like we're too fucking stupid to get his point unless he beats us over the head with it . I HATE this movie.

Clerks.
I can't get past the acting. It's the worst acting I've seen in a movie. I know that it's an independent movie and the budget was so small that he had his friends act in it blah blah blah. OK, understood, but that doesn't make the movie not suck becuase of how small the budget was. I've seen infants with more screen presence than whoever played Randall. hell Chris Klein is a better acter than that guy.

Moulin Rouge.
Becuase I hated everything about it, I also couldn't follow the story, and have no idea what the hell happened.

- Cunt-Twat - 03-03-2002

don't say a word = stupid movie

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-03-2002

Star Wars....I remember when the rereleased the Trilogy, my friend dragged me to see it, and I fell asleep within the first 10 minutes.....I was not impressed at all.

- Keyser Soze - 03-03-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Sir O Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:O Brother, Where Art Thou? was so lame and boring, and George Clooney is not a Coen actor. There was no interesting material in the movie, it was predictable.
[jedi mind trick]You love the O Brother[/jedi mind trick]
Plus I hated the fuckin soundtrack, who the fuck kept on buying that soundtrack to keep it at #1.
Never underestimate the number of rednecks in this country.

- Keyser Soze - 03-03-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:Empire Records- I really don't know why people like this movie
People like that movie?