CDIH
did ya watch the tonys? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: did ya watch the tonys? (/showthread.php?tid=6545)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

Quote:You took the words outta Galts mouth.
i was talking to galt. not you , you big tub of sweetness.

- GonzoStyle - 06-09-2003

Quote:i was talking to galt. not you , you big tub of sweetness.

i was just tryin to help a brother out my small tub of taffy like sugary goodness.

- Galt - 06-09-2003

Seriously though, I am the master of Internet research. Crown me.

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

if you feel like not being a douche , my girl would like to see that other site.

Quote:"my girl" would like to see that other site.

- Galt - 06-09-2003

If you feel like openly praising me and cowering before me, for no less than one (1) week I would appreciate that.

IF GOD EVER CREATED MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE, HIS NAME WOULD BE :insert Galts real name:.

- Keyser Soze - 06-09-2003

broadway musicals are the absolute bane of culture. anyone who thinks the music of a play like "hairspray" is anything but ear shatteringly hideous is either an outright flaming turd burgler or has seriously bad taste.

i'm a big fan of dramatic plays though. musicials can suck my left nut.

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

Quote:broadway musicals are the absolute bane of culture
west side story, porgy and bess, south pacific, etc.

you couldnt be more wrong

Quote:If you feel like openly praising me and cowering before me, for no less than one (1) week I would appreciate that.
nope. just thought i would ask. she will have to ask the publicity office to see if they know where it is.

Les Mis was amazing.

- Galt - 06-09-2003

I bet the publicity department won't know. You let me know how that works out for you.

When you feel like praising me in every thread, maybe I can dig up that URL for you.

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

it will never happen

- Galt - 06-09-2003

Just think of how much it would mean to your "girl" if you could say that you found a story about her that mentions her name (though spelled incorrectly) on a major publication

I like doing air quotations when talking about arpi's "girl"

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

dont waste your breath. i asked, you said no. it will take some time but she will get it from the publicity office.

- Galt - 06-09-2003

nope. Not a chance. Don't be so proud. All you have to do is ask nicely, and beg, and start a thread about how I'm the best, and I'll give you the link.

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

will never happen. ever. i would have done it when you were the best but you are not even close now.

- Galt - 06-09-2003

don't be a wise ass. I've found her name. I can easily find yours, your address, and send a bunch of pizzas to your house

- Arpikarhu - 06-09-2003

not being a wise ass. its the truth.

i could use some pizza right now, so feel free. also include some cream soda. thanks.

- Galt - 06-09-2003

pickled onions and frozen malomars, too?