CDIH
Everyone give ladi a round of applause!! - She is officially the queen!!!!!!!!&#3 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Everyone give ladi a round of applause!! - She is officially the queen!!!!!!!!&#3 (/showthread.php?tid=658)

Pages: 1 2 3

- LZMF1 - 03-25-2002

ohhhhhhhh ladi, you know i love it when you spank me

Confusedpits: :loveya:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-01-2002

this ladi pic of the week shows us ladi's daily news source.

[Image: hayseed4.jpg]

- Hey Ladi - 04-01-2002

Quote:Regular Columnists: EASY MONEY with Wilbur Wallace
The pig writes?!

- Metalfan - 04-01-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:Regular Columnists: EASY MONEY with Wilbur Wallace
The pig writes?!
Yeah, doesn't he write some schlock advice column on some message board?

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-08-2002

The ladi pic o the week...

[Image: trash.jpg]

- Hey Ladi - 04-08-2002

I KNEW that wall looked tampered with! Hidden cameras! ::gasp::

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-15-2002

Ladi's new cd...

[Image: cd1.jpg]

- OAS - 04-15-2002

Ready for some real athletic sports there Ladi? You know, none of that pussy boy ballgame shit.
[Image: car.gif]

- LZMF1 - 04-21-2002

[Image: f8912-1.jpg]

check out the high rise!!!

Edited By LZMF1 on April 21 2002 at 12:44

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-22-2002

The ladi....pic oooooooooooooooooo the week

[Image: trailer_trash1.jpg]

- Hey Ladi - 04-22-2002

That's the picture that was on the T-shirt I wanted

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-22-2002

Oh yeah...i remember that..the one with burned cigarette holes and brown gravy stains.

- McBourbon - 04-22-2002

Does anyone have a picture of city chicken and two guys in fatigues standing next to a deer being drained of its blood as it is hanging upside down from a tree stand?

- Hey Ladi - 04-23-2002

Why is that you in the picture? And what's a city chicken?

- McBourbon - 04-23-2002

Ladi is not white trash anymore. If she never heard of city chicken....I disqualify her. (City chicken is pork on a skewer run through Shake N' Bake and then baked in the oven for a while....it's not bad...but it is sooooooo white trash. I should know......there's a little trash in my family.)

INSERT OHIO JOKES HERE!

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-24-2002

Quote:Ladi is not white trash anymore.

YES SHE IS, and still the queen. And I think the old orange beat up chevy pick up with the gun rack and confederate flag prove it.

- Arthur Dent - 04-24-2002

Quote:City chicken is pork on a skewer run through Shake N' Bake and then baked in the oven for a while....it's not bad...but it is sooooooo white trash

Uhh...I thought city chicken was a pigeon? :confused:

- Hey Ladi - 04-24-2002

Quote:Uhh...I thought city chicken was a pigeon?
Oh, yeah, now it sounds familiar. Bourbon's must be some kinda freakish Ohio thing.

- McBourbon - 04-24-2002

It so is not freakish and Ohio. They even label it in the stores that way. "City Chicken Kit"....Giant Eagle Supermarkets sell it. They have the seasonings, the pork, and the skewers all right there and packaged up for you. And pigeons are "rats with wings"...not "city chickens". That must be some sort of freakish NY/NJ thing.

- Hey Ladi - 04-25-2002

Quote:They even label it in the stores that way. "City Chicken Kit"....Giant Eagle Supermarkets sell it.
Even more freakish than before.