CDIH
try this again. this weeks forum contest! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: try this again. this weeks forum contest! (/showthread.php?tid=6661)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

Quote:Whoa, x-ray Arpi's avatar and you see what he's really thinking
and you call me repetitive. Rolleyes

- LyricalGomez - 06-20-2003

:5:

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

sorry galt. the dustin diamond thing was already disproved. ask gonzo. try again

Yes, instead we found out you are a dullard and uable to speak about anything except money

That's a good trade :5:

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

i dont remember you there. i doubt i would have missed a corpulent sack of shit such as yourself.

- Galt - 06-20-2003

So if not Dustin Diamond, you're more like cross between Perry Farrell and DJ Qualls but dressed like Tony Manero?

- The Sleeper - 06-20-2003

Quote:corpulent
you read a lot of books, we get the point Rolleyes

I got to listen to Gonzo vent for a good 15 minutes about how uninteresting you are

Plus we had that whole thread about you just sulking in a corner

:21:

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

Quote:you read a lot of books, we get the point
i love when people with poor reading skills think that you are being pretentious when you use words they dont understand . they should just realize that they are dumb and letting thier insecurities get the best of them.

Quote:i love when people with poor reading skills think that you are being pretentious when you use words they dont understand . they should just realize that they are dumb and letting thier insecurities get the best of them.
i love when people use an obvious joke to go off on a rant theyve made 2434 times before.

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

Quote:cross between Perry Farrell and DJ Qualls but dressed like Tony Manero?
thats better.

- Galt - 06-20-2003

you can go to Thesaurus.com and bust out highbrow terms as well

Sleeper is on fire today

- Galt - 06-20-2003

I love when people use terms like "corpulent" instead of "fat" or even "obese" and actually think they are being anything but pompous

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

Quote:i love when people use an obvious joke to go off on a rant theyve made 2434 times before.
this is actually the first time i have ranted about your incredibly poor background in literature and vocabulary.
If you read a book every once in a while then you wouldnt have to feel so insecure about it.

- HedCold - 06-20-2003

i read 2 books this week!
i'm on my way up now

He'll start reading books when you stop living in the 80s

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

Quote:I love when people use terms like "corpulent" instead of "fat" or even "obese" and actually think they are being anything but pompous
do the big words scare you too galt? i thought you were college boy.

- Galt - 06-20-2003

No, they don't scare me chief, but actual intelligent people laugh at people like you and Mike Tyson who so blatantly throw in SAT words in a poor attempt to fit in with the educated.

Quote:this is actually the first time i have ranted about your incredibly poor background in literature and vocabulary.
If you read a book every once in a while then you wouldnt have to feel so insecure about it.
you have done the "why do people think im pompous when they are actually morons" to other people in the past.