CDIH
The osbournes - The real world on booze & an 8-ball. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The osbournes - The real world on booze & an 8-ball. (/showthread.php?tid=669)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Spitfire - 03-06-2002

Yeah, there was an older daughter in the "Don't Blame Me" video..plus, he has another daughter from his other marriage

found it:
Quote:Maiden name: Sharon Arden
Born: circa 1956
Birthplace: England

Marital Status: Married
Husband #1: Ozzy Osbourne, married 1982-present

Children
Aimee Osbourne, born September 2, 1983
Kelly Osbourne, born October 27, 1984
Jack Osbourne, born November 8, 1985

- SLASH - 03-06-2002

Fuckin' groupies.

- Cunt-Twat - 03-06-2002

the show was fucking awesome!! it'll be on at 6:30 tonight, again!

- SLASH - 03-06-2002

I can't bring myself to watch this no matter how funny it is.

The sadness factor outweighs whatever funny factor this show may have.

- Sluggo - 03-06-2002

Yes...
It was sad...But I won't miss it for anything...
I mean, shit, Ozzy has been doing the hard rock thing forever.
He hasn't wimped out like the rest of his peers...
He is a ROCK GOD and seeing that his family is as messed up and, basically as normal, as mine, was refreshing in the least.

- SLASH - 03-06-2002

I just can't help feel that he has jumped the shark with this show.

As long as I, not dictating what others do, don't watch it, I can stay in denial.

- crx girl - 03-07-2002

the show rocked, i was cracking up all the way through. i can't believe that kid is 16 and still running around playing soldier, i think ozzy's sperm may have been on a few too many drugs when he was conceived. :bouncer:

- Keyser Soze - 03-12-2002

Episode #2 tonight at 10:30 PM EST

- Cunt-Twat - 03-13-2002

10 more mins till episode 2, i can't wait!!

- Hybrid - 03-13-2002

BEST SHOW EVER

- Maynard - 03-13-2002

I almost pissed myself. This was fuckin funnier than the first one.

- Hybrid - 03-13-2002

ozzy definitely has brain damage and it's fuckin hilarious. and that fat daughter wearing a thong.......... :crackhead:

- Cunt-Twat - 03-13-2002

screw wearing a thong, she's sharing it with her friend! YUCK!! this is the funniest fucking show ever to be aired on tv. can't wait till next week!!

- The Sleeper - 03-13-2002

d'oh, I can never remember when these shows are on. If anyone else missed it like me, I believe the next replay is Thursday at 9 PM

- Maynard - 03-13-2002

I would love to see all the edited footage.

- Spitfire - 03-13-2002

HAHA! Frodo Baggins hanging out at Ozzy's!

I get the impression though that Ozzy is the only level-headed one in the family when it comes down to it, sometimes the things he say just make sense, like not needing a fucking dog therapist if someone will get off their asses and open the door in the morning...they really are all mad...Sharon and her stupid rat dogs, though I love Jack's dog Lilly

I think he had garnered enough rock cred to do just about anything he wants...

(and how cool is it that they're running Black Label Society commericals during the show, can't wait til Zakk shows up on-camera)

Edited By Spitfire on Mar. 13 2002 at 11:26

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-13-2002

What about the "alien shit?" The show is hysterical...and wtf was up with Elija Woods being there?

- Bondgirl - 03-13-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:What about the "alien shit?" The show is hysterical...and wtf was up with Elija Woods being there?
The alien shit was funny as hell (not the actual shit, but the description), but I thought the best line was Ozzy saying "I thought I'd seen it all and now we have a fucking dog therapist"

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-13-2002

I also thought it was odd that Sharon seems to get upset next week when Kelly gets a tattoo.

- Keyser Soze - 03-13-2002

Spitfire Wrote:HAHA! Frodo Baggins hanging out at Ozzy's!

I get the impression though that Ozzy is the only level-headed one in the family when it comes down to it, sometimes the things he say just make sense, like not needing a fucking dog therapist if someone will get off their asses and open the door in the morning...they really are all mad...Sharon and her stupid rat dogs, though I love Jack's dog Lilly

I think he had garnered enough rock cred to do just about anything he wants...

(and how cool is it that they're running Black Label Society commericals during the show, can't wait til Zakk shows up on-camera)
That Black Label Society song in the commercial sounded ridiculous. Funny, it just so happens its on the SPITFIRE label!

Elijah Wood and his sister seemed like such an odd pairing of friends for the Ozzy kids to be hanging with, going to see Billy Corgan's new band no less.