CDIH
Booty Calls - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Booty Calls (/showthread.php?tid=6892)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Goatweed - 07-22-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:my tub is rather amazing
it really is.

- The Jays - 07-22-2003

Quote:Uhad2much2fast: will you really come in the bext hakf hour

...oh shit, she's drunk!

- crx girl - 07-22-2003

duh

- IrishAlkey - 07-22-2003

Holy.

Shit.

- GonzoStyle - 07-22-2003

I honestly do not approve of this thread, I think what keyser did is really shitty and I am not sure what to do now.

Funny at someones expense but to a point, I think the point may have been crossed. I may not see eye to eye with suzie about setting up parties and selling drugs here but no one deserves that.

- criticslovesnatch - 07-22-2003

wow...

thats just...

wow.

I think we finally need some set of rules.

- Galt - 07-22-2003

Yes. No more being mean.

It's not about being mean, I never interfere nor have I tried to put down rules, ban people, or even say a word to anyone. I don't want camp nicey nice but I don't want this old drama shit again. I let the members make this site whatever they want, I let the people settle things themselves and like streetball I let them call their own fouls so to speak.

But I do have to step in at some point, I personally don't find this overly amusing, bash people but there should be a point.

I mean if you think I am wrong ok, i'll listen but can you tell me you'd like this done to you? I've taken a lot of shit from people on personal stuff but I dealt with it cause I mentioned it myself on the board. If he posted the chat room transcript then there would be no discussion.

- Galt - 07-22-2003

No. I think it's wrong. If it wasn't someone on the board, then it would be high comedy. But Suzie probably isn't coming back now. So that leaves, what, like 9 active members now?

I wouldn't care if it was someone not from here, or even if it was some wacky convo.

I dunno maybe I am over reacting, yeah 9 active members, should I just make a final server payment and call it quits?

- The Sleeper - 07-22-2003

i'd rather have 9 good posters than 100 lame asses

I'm gonna go sit on the curb and cry.

I'm sure theres a way to make this sleeper's fault.

- The Sleeper - 07-22-2003

i wish i was this evil

We'll just write it up to arpi and say he ran her off the board, doesn't matter just another false notch.

Sleeper ran suzie off the board because he couldn't get shrooms at a discount.

- Galt - 07-22-2003

If this was some random girl, this would be a great thread.

Especially because everyone from the board would be PMing her and harrassing her.

On a down note, I really need to get out of Boston. I am really starting to fucking hate it here.

joking aside, this is one of the wrongest things i've ever seen...

i'm with galt, lets stop being mean

- crack hitler - 07-22-2003

this is just fucking wrong. funny is funny, but you're just a fucking jackass