CDIH
Who would you rape? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Who would you rape? (/showthread.php?tid=71)

Pages: 1 2 3

- IkeaBoy - 01-15-2002

Julia stiles is hypnotic. Alicia Witt is on my list, LAUREN GERMAN is my new obscure hottie. and the girl who played Janey in Not Another Teen Movie I strangely want to rape even though I find the Mandy chick hotter

- Grumpy - 01-15-2002

Quote::burnfucker: I would so rape Stephine McM Hemsly, just so I can absolutly punch her in the grill why I slapped her with my bug fucker. I would make that cunt call me the game!

And if she tried to laugh at my lack of girth, I would continuly put cigarettes out on her cheek and pour salt on it to show my love for her.

I would also like to re create The Sopranos stairwell sceene with Katie Couric for some reason. and with that gleeful twat from Regis!
uhhhh.............can you say "Needle Dick"? Big Grin :p :happyangel:

Personally? You guys are missing the obvious. - Brittney "Fuck me in the ass - technical virgin" Spears. Out in the middle of nowhere in a barn, tied down until I was spent. I'd sleep for an hour and do it again.

Edited By Grumpy on Jan. 15 2002 at 4:44

- Kingpin - 01-15-2002

Quote:I'd sleep for an hour and do it again.

What fuck Wibur again???? :roltflmao:

- Grumpy - 01-15-2002

Kingpin Wrote:
Quote:I'd sleep for an hour and do it again.

What fuck Wibur again???? :roltflmao:
watch it kingy - if you're not careful, I'll come over and rape your dog again. You don't even have to pay me this time.

- GonzoStyle - 01-15-2002

Quote:Julia stiles is hypnotic. Alicia Witt is on my list, LAUREN GERMAN is my new obscure hottie. and the girl who played Janey in Not Another Teen Movie I strangely want to rape even though I find the Mandy chick hotter
I'd have picked you Ikea but you always break my heart.

I rape you on my coffee table in front of the big screen TV while watching "Clockwork Orange" and rubbing peanut butter allover your back with a serated knife whilst playing tic tac toe. Your asshole would be the secret square.

- IrishAlkey - 01-15-2002

It's impossible to rape me.

- Grumpy - 01-15-2002

IrishAlkey Wrote:It's impossible to rape me.
too easy......way tooo fuckin easy......

okay - I'll play along.

Yes Dumbo - because you'd have to say "no" to consider it rape. You don't know how to pronounce that word.

- IrishAlkey - 01-15-2002

Grumpy Wrote:
Quote:It's impossible to rape me.

okay - I'll play along.

Yes Dumbo - because you'd have to say "no" to consider it rape. You don't know how to pronounce that word.
Get off the footrest and get your sausage-like fingers off my belt.

- Bartman - 01-15-2002

MAry Kate and ashley both nice pieces of ass

- GonzoStyle - 01-16-2002

IrishAlkey Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:It's impossible to rape me.

okay - I'll play along.

Get off the footrest and get your sausage-like fingers off my belt.
I remember when Alkey and I had a relationship like that.

- Kingpin - 01-16-2002

Kim Delaney from the law show Philly. Oh my God is she effin hottttt!!!!!

- Grumpy - 01-16-2002

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina)

and AFD's mom (again!)

- AFDude - 01-16-2002

Quote:Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina)
LOL Wink

Me, it would be Jennifer Love Hewitt...I'd tie that bitch up, bend her over and fuck the "sweet and innocent" look right off her face..

- GonzoStyle - 01-16-2002

AFDude Wrote:
Quote:Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina)
LOL Wink

Me, it would be Jennifer Love Hewitt...I'd tie that bitch up, bend her over and fuck the "sweet and innocent" look right off her face..
When did jennifer love hugetits look innocent? If anything she has the face of a flamingo.

- AFDude - 01-16-2002

I'd still fuck her just so I can get my hands on those tits..

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

well, since i'm not allowed to venture out to the rest of the board...thanks Sean... you elitist scum fucker... I'm gonna rape the first chick that sets foot in the Short Bus Forum :love: :fuckin:

- GonzoStyle - 01-19-2002

FNMoron Wrote:I'm gonna rape the first chick that sets foot in the Short Bus Forum :love: :fuckin:
Hey there, come here often?

- IkeaBoy - 01-19-2002

Grumpy Wrote:Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina)
i'm sorry, i'm not attracted to her at all. and i'd rape britney because rape IS a crime of agression.

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

Quote:i'm sorry, i'm not attracted to her at all

gee, why ever not?

- Hey Ladi - 01-20-2002

FNMoron Wrote:well, since i'm not allowed to venture out to the rest of the board...thanks Sean... you elitist scum fucker... I'm gonna rape the first chick that sets foot in the Short Bus Forum :love: :fuckin:
damn, I missed it