CDIH
Black Hawk Down - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Black Hawk Down (/showthread.php?tid=79)

Pages: 1 2 3

- SLASH - 01-16-2002

OK, MayNERD, date is over.

Truth be known, I made up my mind that I was never gone sleep with you from the first words I ever saw you type. I din't want to make it a public issue, but you forced my hand, and not in a good way.

Oh, mister smartay pants moderator, I think you forgot to save the settings in my status. I don't see teh "?"

While you are at it, make sure you put the "?" inside the quotes. Thanks, nephew.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-16-2002

Is paranoia your new code word for gizz on my face sluggo?

- Maynard - 01-16-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:Is paranoia your new code word for gizz on my face sluggo?
Watch yourself dickbreath.

Are you saying that we're done now SLASH? That's ok, cause I didn't love you anyway. I was just using you for the sex.

Oooh the great old Maynard has threatened me.

As for your status Slash /me = teh lazy.

- SLASH - 01-16-2002

Quote:As for your status Slash /me = teh lazy.

Are you trying to say that you would like to get inside of me, but you are too lazy?

- Maynard - 01-16-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:Oooh the great old Maynard has threatened me.

As for your status Slash /me = teh lazy.
Oh great. WTF, Sean hired lazy mods? And here I thought this place was going to be different from the other board.

Yes Slash that's exactly what I meant.

Maynard, stop trying to create so much tension between here and oa.com. I'll be the first one to admit I didn't like what happened there. But constantly bitching about it isn't going to solve anything. Kid has told you about this before and I'm telling you again.

- Maynard - 01-17-2002

The tension is only with my EX lover slash. Cry
I could care less about anything else.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-17-2002

Stop making Ikeaboy jealous.

- SLASH - 01-17-2002

Well, it's all good... I only have 'beers' for THE Sleeper.<font color=white>

Edited By SLASH on Jan. 16 2002 at 9:25

- Maynard - 01-17-2002

Sir Sleeper.

- Sephiroth - 01-17-2002

SLASH Wrote:See how paranoid you are, I was taking things with a grain of salt. I am fully relaxed. And I never ever under-estimate your paranoid factor.
Liar.

:p

- The Sleeper - 01-18-2002

Quote:THE Sleeper.
Thank You.
Quote:Sir Sleeper.
I love you.

- IkeaBoy - 01-18-2002

Somalians are calling for a boycott because they claim this movie depicts them as savages. here's a clue you retards, you are savages. look at your country.

``We don't know what Americans will think of us Somalis after they watch this movie,'' Jamal said Thursday.

``The Somali people are depicted as very savage beasts without any human element,'' he said. ``It's just people shooting each other.''

See story: here

- Faceman - 01-21-2002

I said it on oa.com and I'll say it here. Coming out of this movie I could think of only 2 words. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! Very powerful film here. Just the film alone is very hard hitting, but to realize that this actually happened puts it on another plain entirely. I haven't been moved by a film like this in a very long time

- Keyser Soze - 01-21-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
Quote:need i say more?
Amazing Race, Pearl Harbor, Gone in 60 Seconds, Armageddon

of course he also gave us CSI and...well, CSI

EDIT: And Scott hasn't made a great movie since blade runner
Those are all slickly produced fluff films. While I enjoy the entertainment factor of Armageddon, its still junk food. I just got back from seeing Black Hawk Down and I was impressed at how raw it was. It was not a Bruckheimer style flick that is so glossy you have to shield your eyes to keep from going blind. This movie was nothing but honest, real, graphic war. The scenes are heart wrenching and gave me so much more respect for the people who put their lives on the line for our freedom and the freedom of others around the world.

- The Sleeper - 01-22-2002

I saw this tonight and it was definetly an intense flick. I am not at all into war movies but this one kept my attention throughout because it never flinched. It was more an experience than an actual movie. Very well done!

- IkeaBoy - 01-22-2002

I'm seeing it this or next weekend

- Mr. Brownstone - 01-25-2002

I saw it tonight. To me it looked like one of those video games where the bad guys keep coming at you and you have to shoot them all to get to the next level. If I was Somallian I'd be pissed too, they came off like zombies from Night of the Living Dead. Very intense flick, not for people with a weak stomach.

- SLASH - 01-25-2002

Quote:If I was Somallian I'd be pissed too, they came off like zombies from Night of the Living Dead.

Yea, but you're not Somalian, so be happy.