CDIH
Arpikarhu - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arpikarhu (/showthread.php?tid=8126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Velociti - 12-31-2003

Quote:what's sad is that you've given enough thought to it to "dread" it.
The only thought I gave it was how the fun would stop once he came back.

- crx girl - 12-31-2003

it's ok fbd, i think he was talking to me.

if you get a job driving a truck for fresh direct there's a good chance you could take up that hobby again.

- The Sleeper - 12-31-2003

Velociti Wrote:
Quote:what's sad is that you've given enough thought to it to "dread" it.
The only thought I gave it was how the fun would stop once he came back.
you really should consider YMB, the fun never stops there!

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

The only time that fun leaves the board is when members decide to pack up and leave.

- Velociti - 12-31-2003

I have realized that people have very short memories

- Galt - 12-31-2003

You are correct. For instance: Though your name is definitely familiar, I have no idea who you are.

Velociti Wrote:I have realized that people have very short memories
yes, I have a short memory because a poster i enjoyed interacting with has come back. good call!

- crx girl - 12-31-2003

you learn something new every day

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:
yes, I have a short memory because a poster i enjoyed interacting with has come back. good call!
you are making me blush

- Black Lazerus - 12-31-2003

This is you[Image: birdssig.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

This is what your doing
[Image: Image10.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Velociti - 12-31-2003

who learned something?

- Goatweed - 12-31-2003

is it too early for the obligatory "if you don't like what he posts, ignore it" comment?

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

Quote:I have realized that people have very short memories

I don't think you do, since THERE'S A TOP TEN BEST THREADS OF THE PAST TWO YEARS PINNED TO THE FUCKING TOP OF THE FORUM. Another thing, we have had a certain number of active, strong members for the past two years now, and when we lose one of them, the board becomes less fun.

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

i am just glad that i have touched someone i dont even know .

- Galt - 12-31-2003

This board could definitely use an enema. Then I wouldn't have to go to YMB for rancor

- Velociti - 12-31-2003

it's unreasonable to say that I have "beat the dead horse" with only 5 posts.

what are some synonyms for rancor?

- Black Lazerus - 12-31-2003

Velociti Wrote:it's unreasonable to say that I have "beat the dead horse" with only 5 posts.
How about now?

- Gooch - 12-31-2003

he'll get himself into a snit over something b/c of his jew-gangly-rage needs to sublimate somewhere...and eventually this won't be able to appease him.

- crx girl - 12-31-2003

Velociti Wrote:who learned something?
Quote:I have realized that people have very short memories

is this the smiley you were looking for jays? [Image: killtard.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>