CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Arpikarhu - 03-20-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:let it play out naturally
martyr wannabe
naw, just seeing what will happen. gives me something to do other than stalk maymay

- Galt - 03-20-2002

Oh, Arpi just posted that thread becuase he knows that Anthony has lost his banning/deleting powers.

- Keyser Soze - 03-20-2002

Arpi, if you really want to get banned, hotlink yourself a box of tampons.

I know I might take alot of heat over this but I think alot of you who still post over there are pussies. I would start a revolt the likes of which no-one has seen.

The fact there is all best of this week should give you even more reason to have nothing better to do in General Discussion but criticize the editing and deleting of posts by Froy, Anthony and whoever else thinks their shit doesn't stink over there.

Why not go out in a blaze of glory and get yourself banned for speaking your mind on the state of affairs. ATTICA!!! ATTICA!! Thats my dream 'future of OA.com', either that or they actually allow you to post without fearing censorship, which we know won't happen so might as well go out and get tossed for calling them out on it.

The whole 'stick around, we have a big announcement coming' bullshit aint gonna work with people who think for themselves. Its just a stall tactic for someone to figure out what the fuck to do now. If they're gonna censor you now, they're gonna censor you after, regardless of the 'stay tuned' bullshit.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 20 2002 at 4:10

- Galt - 03-20-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I know I might take alot of heat over this but I think alot of you who still post over there are pussies. I would start a revolt the likes of which no-one has seen.

Why not go out in a blaze of glory and get yourself banned for speaking your mind on the state of affairs. ATTICA!!! ATTICA!! Thats my dream 'future of OA.com', either that or they actually allow you to post without fearing censorship, which we know won't happen so might as well go out and get tossed for calling them out on it.
If all the posters quit, what will you have to read?

Also, Sean Cold hasn't posted much here during this "just wait, we have some big news for you all", could Froy have sold the OA.com rights for a nickel and a bag of dirt to Sean, so Froy could focus on OTL completely?<font size=1 color=white>

Edited By Galt on Mar. 20 2002 at 4:12

Galt Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:Arpi, if you really want to get banned, hotlink yourself a box of tampons.

I know I might take alot of heat over this but I think alot of you who still post over there are pussies. I would start a revolt the likes of which no-one has seen.

The fact there is all best of this week should give you even more reason to have nothing better to do in General Discussion but criticize the editing and deleting of posts by Froy, Anthony and whoever else thinks their shit doesn't stink over there.

If all the posters quit, what will you have to read?
All the best posters are here now, that should keep me sufficiently occupied.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-20-2002

Galt Wrote:Also, Sean Cold hasn't posted much here during this "just wait, we have some big news for you all", could Froy have sold the OA.com rights for a nickel and a bag of dirt to Sean, so Froy could focus on OTL completely?<font size=1 color=white>
Thanks for the laugh lol.

- Spitfire - 03-20-2002

Quote:Also, Sean Cold hasn't posted much here during this "just wait, we have some big news for you all", could Froy have sold the OA.com rights for a nickel and a bag of dirt to Sean, so Froy could focus on OTL completely?

:crackhead:

:roflmao:

- Cunt-Twat - 03-20-2002

oa.com has been sinking almost as fast as the titanic. they hit an iceberg called syndication where the show began to sink, and the board just followed behind.

- Faceman - 03-20-2002

Keyser, if I give you a dollar, will you go buy a clue? What you don't know about what happened, what's going to happen and what's going on right now, I can just about use to fill up the grand fucking canyon. For someone who preaches he doesnt have emotional ties to oa.com and O&A in general, you certainly have a lot of opinions and thought out ideas about the subject. Someone with no emotional ties wouldn't give a flying fuck what's happening.

- Sluggo - 03-20-2002

Cunt-Twat

Newbie Scum

Group: Members

Arpi, shouldn't enemy of the show be the message board itself?

Quote:Keyser, if I give you a dollar, will you go buy a clue? What you don't know about what happened, what's going to happen and what's going on right now, I can just about use to fill up the grand fucking canyon. For someone who preaches he doesnt have emotional ties to oa.com and O&A in general, you certainly have a lot of opinions and thought out ideas about the subject. Someone with no emotional ties wouldn't give a flying fuck what's happening.

Its called slowing down on the highway to get a better look at a car wreck. I've been checking out the board quite a bit the past few days, so maybe this is the kind of thing that is goonna 'turn this thing around' for you guys. You are right, I don't know a damn thing, I await the glorious announcement from your benevolent ruler with bated breath. Although anything short of Froy announcing his lobotomy appointment will be a disappointment to everyone who posts there.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 20 2002 at 4:41

- Cunt-Twat - 03-20-2002

Quote:Cunt-Twat

Newbie Scum

nice, right sluggo?? Big Grin

- Maynard - 03-20-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:
Quote:Cunt-Twat

Newbie Scum

nice, right sluggo?? Big Grin
So how YOU doin? Wink

- Faceman - 03-20-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Arpi, shouldn't enemy of the show be the message board itself?

Quote:Keyser, if I give you a dollar, will you go buy a clue? What you don't know about what happened, what's going to happen and what's going on right now, I can just about use to fill up the grand fucking canyon. For someone who preaches he doesnt have emotional ties to oa.com and O&A in general, you certainly have a lot of opinions and thought out ideas about the subject. Someone with no emotional ties wouldn't give a flying fuck what's happening.

Its called slowing down on the highway to get a better look at a car wreck. I've been checking out the board quite a bit the past few days, so maybe this is the kind of thing that is goonna 'turn this thing around' for you guys. You are right, I don't know a damn thing, I await the glorious announcement from your benevolent ruler with bated breath. Although anything short of Froy announcing his lobotomy appointment will be a disappointment to everyone who posts there.
You might be surprised actually, we all might when and if something happens. and maymay, put the dick down. Im sure she's not interested :moonie:

Edited By Faceman on Mar. 20 2002 at 5:02

- Cunt-Twat - 03-20-2002

Quote:and maymay, put the dick down. Im sure she's not interested
i never said that!!

- Faceman - 03-20-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:
i never said that!!
But...its maymay :roflmao: :roflmao:

- Doc - 03-20-2002

Hey, if there is some huge change and oa.com gets back to the way it was - kind of like the way this place is - then that's great. I'll have two place to go to steal funny lines and use them on my friends.

Seriously folks, most of us, at one time or another, liked being on oa.com. I don't know Froy, I've never talked to the guy, I think I might have once nodded as I passed him...if he wants to do something that could make things better, then more power to him.

And if it still decrapitated over there, then that's cool too, because we've all found a new place to hang our hats.

- FNMoron - 03-20-2002

Faceman Wrote:
Cunt-Twat Wrote:
i never said that!!
But...its maymay :roflmao: :roflmao:
doesn't matter Face....

she's a dirty WHOOOOOOO-AH!!!!!!!!! :moonie: :blow: :fucking:

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

FNMoron Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:
Cunt-Twat Wrote: