CDIH
I finally got a DVD player! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I finally got a DVD player! (/showthread.php?tid=8756)

Pages: 1 2

- TheGMANN - 03-30-2004

what was the point in bringing up 1995?

- Goatweed - 03-30-2004

I guess in reference to the year Mallrats came out.

- Keyser Soze - 03-30-2004

actually the dvd player was invented in 93-94, it became mainstream around 95-96

- GonzoStyle - 03-30-2004

I got mine in 96 cause I remember watching the scarface dvd with my friends and it was my freshman year in college. My friend Alex brought over this one asshole to my house who I never met before and he was wearing these really short shorts, that obviously used to be sweat pants but he just cut the legs off with scissors. This nasty fuck sat down and opened his legs up wide and one of his balls fell out and he sat there like that for 20 minutes till I finally told him to put that shit away. He just looked down at it and laughed like it was cute or something.

- The Sleeper - 03-30-2004

my creepy roomate sophomore year fell asleep one time and his balls hung out of his undies. He was a mess.

i was walking out of my room one night to go grab my pillow from the couch and my cock slipped out of the opening in my boxers while my roommate's girlfriend was sitting there by herself. she just kind of stared at it for a second and i tucked it back in and i walked back into my room.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 03-30-2004

then you fucked her!

no, i would like to but the guilt would be overwhelming.

- Goatweed - 03-30-2004

was she a redhead also?

- drusilla - 03-31-2004

i have triples of evil dead. but you can't have one cause they are all different editions.

& mallrats is also my favorite dvd.

- The Jays - 03-31-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:1995 called, they want their thread back.
You didn't even know about Mallrats in 1995, and neither did most of the world. It was only when it came onto dvd that people knew.

- drusilla - 03-31-2004

the poster was a magic eye poster! it was all pink, yellow, & orange & it just had jay & silent bob hanging out in the bottom!

- Keyser Soze - 03-31-2004

i saw mallrats at the hazlet multiplex.

- GonzoStyle - 03-31-2004

Mallrats is the one Kevin Smith dvd I don't have yet. It wasn't one of my favorites to be honest but I do rank it above chasing amy.

- TheGMANN - 03-31-2004

When you watch it with the commentary on....every once in awhile a window pops up showing you Jay, Kevin, Affleck, Jason Lee and Scott Mosier(producer) all sitting around a fold out table with chips, beer, smokes watching the flik and all making fun of Affleck. Alot of the jokes in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back are from the commentary made on that dvd and the Chasing Amy one.

- radioguy - 04-01-2004

My player's remote has buttons so small, it's like a calculator watch....I need a damned stylus for it.

- LZMF1 - 04-01-2004

radioguy Wrote:My player's remote has buttons so small, it's like a calculator watch....I need a damned stylus for it.
sounds like the remote for the DVD in my vehicle