CDIH
Pixar movies - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Pixar movies (/showthread.php?tid=9672)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- lush - 11-15-2004

I'm not a sheep

- drusilla - 11-15-2004

nope, just a loser

- TheGMANN - 11-15-2004

I agree

- lush - 11-15-2004

Wow, thanks pals. I guess you guys don't like me for my uniqueness, just my breasts

- Keyser Soze - 11-15-2004

Madagascar looks great.

- drusilla - 11-15-2004

lush Wrote:Wow, thanks pals. I guess you guys don't like me for my uniqueness, just my breasts
only in that special bra

beths got better tits

- lush - 11-15-2004

I wore it last night!!!

- TheGMANN - 11-15-2004

You should wear that bra everytime you leave the house

PSTPIXPLZ

- drusilla - 11-15-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:beths got better tits
sad but true

- lush - 11-15-2004

My boobs do just fine. I'm sorry mine don't have their own zip code.

- drusilla - 11-15-2004

wench

- GonzoStyle - 11-15-2004

lush Wrote:My boobs do just fine. I'm sorry mine don't have their own zip code.
that officially deserves a "OH SNAP!!!!"

I love disney movies, not all but how can you not love Lion King? I must admit my favorite disney film is one of the most cheapest one they made and never really had high hopes about, Robin Hood, with the fox as robin hood and baloo.

If it's any consolation though, I think lush's tits are awesome!!!

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-15-2004

Shrek's were the funniest...but Incredibles was possibly the most entertaining of all of them...I mean I was on the edge of my seat like a little kid...and seeing super heroes going through a mid life crisis and raising super kids was great....I've always wanted to see something like that...It's like James Bond...what happens to him when he retires? They could make a movie about him or Indiana Jones for when they're not living the fast paced adventurous lives and have to live like a normal person...

- Galt - 11-15-2004

Incredibles was real good. It wasn't as "gay" or childish as Monsters, Inc or Toy Story or Finding Nemo.

Shrek was real good too. Didn't see Shrek 2. But I'd say that Incredibles was up there as one of the top

well you gotta remember in the end these are kids movies and they are made for kids. Some of the films are also targeted for adults like shrek is a movie a kid and adult can enjoy. Monsters Inc is more of a kids movie, incredibles looks like a movie both can enjoy though. Naturally you won't enjoy all pixar films like nemo and others because it's a kids movie that wasn't meant to entertain someone your age.

- Galt - 11-15-2004

right.

And Incredibles was more a movie than a "kid's movie" like the others. That was my point. Though I made it in one line, and you made it in 4.

It's always simple to make a point in one sentence by saying "it wasnt gay".

lush has posted her tits?