CDIH
Why kida and myself are a dangerous team... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Why kida and myself are a dangerous team... (/showthread.php?tid=970)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 03-28-2002

Buttmunch Wrote:Oh, yeah.

Nothing personal Tenbats.

lol
boooooo, no fun!!

- Danked - 03-28-2002

Which one's Murtaugh and which one's Riggs? :confused:

Edited By Danked on Mar. 27 2002 at 11:33

- criticslovesnatch - 03-28-2002

SLASH Wrote:Look what I found inside Kid's yearbook [Image: cluckulogosm.gif]

<center>[Image: clucku.jpg]</center>

I don't think he is down wit da KFC. :confused:
cluck-u is fucking GOOD...they have that by my campus

ok you all can cover me in black now. Confuseduicide:

- Hummercash - 04-02-2002

since we are on the topic of fried chicken, have any of you tried the KFC Twister? im fucking addicted to them. they RULE!!!!
i always get 2 twisters, a large dr. pepper and if im really hungry, an order of honey bbq wings.

[Image: twistertilbod.jpg]

- crx girl - 04-06-2002

damn you danked, i've been wanting some wendy's nuggets for weeks now, but apparently they don't have any wendy's on any of the streets i ever happen to walk down in the city, and there's none in midtown. and i'm thinking i'm gonna have to check out this pluck-u place now, i used to work at a wing place with 20 flavours and i've been wondering why nobody up here has more than mild, medium or hot...

- Danked - 04-06-2002

Wendy's is definitely my favorite for fast food. All the ones by me have quality munchables.

- HedCold - 04-06-2002

i miss the pitas they used to have. now they have salads instead. whats up with that?

- Danked - 04-06-2002

Dude. That Mandarin Chicken salad was one of the best fucking things I've ever eaten there! The little madarins, the crunchy oriental noodles, the sesame dressing.. that's fucking yummy!

Goddamn, now I'm starvin'.

- HedCold - 04-06-2002

it is pretty good, but dammit i miss those pitas

- crx girl - 04-07-2002

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry. i'm gonna cry :disappointed:

- Danked - 04-07-2002

I didn't get a chance to get to a Wendy's today, but I'm soooo there tomorrow.

- HedCold - 04-07-2002

can't you order something?

- crx girl - 04-07-2002

ordering stuff costs money. but don't worry, i just had a lovely dinner of stuffing and, um yeah, stuffing :confused:

- HedCold - 04-07-2002

what kind of stuffing we talking? we talking stove top?

- crx girl - 04-07-2002

stove top microwaved, i'm pathetic. oh, and i just had some tomato soup, but i'm still cold and i don't know if i'm ever gonna see an open wendys ever again :disappointed:

- HedCold - 04-07-2002

maybe when my roommate comes back he'll want to go to wendys. that would rock.:bouncer:

- Grumpy - 04-08-2002

:poopain: <== mcdonalds, burger king
Confusedcare: <=== taco bell
grumpy ==>:asshole: <=== tenbat

(I like the new icons, so much potential)

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-08-2002

potential? yeah i agree Confusedtupid:

- Keyser Soze - 04-08-2002

Has anyone had the Atomic sauce at Cluck-U before? I put a dot of it on my tongue and couldn't breathe for a few seconds. My mouth was of fire for the next 4 hours. That shit is NO JOKE whatsoever.